❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are right. Man U is the only team that made moves this transfer window.

Should we even play the games this year? Only one club seems to care about winning the title.
But you're not talking about those clubs with the same salt as United. It's cuz you love us Papi. It's ok

Dear @Methodical Management,

If I ever display the amount of arrogance that these guys do about a 5th place team, plz IP ban me.

Sincerely,
trey

Last edited:
Pogba has said goodbye to Juve on Twitter. Thank **** that's over.

Gabigol. What you saying :eek

Every season y'all talk the same schift and it ends up being the same thing every year. sekkle and cease
Every season ? Or last 3? And what exactly do actual fans say that's that offensive ? Who in here saying the league is ours? Ppl saying we will compete and our team has improved that's it. Best thing about a forum is you can go and actually quote these fans. These comments. Go ahead. Cuz ain't no one in here who actually supports United get crazy over the signings. Ya make up ish to try and justify yourself

Finally that saga is done. Still don't agree with paying anybody who doesn't give you 50+ goals of year ability that type of money but whatever. It's lit

Whoa, whoa... Pump the brake a bit. I told lil man he had to score a goal in each of his games during the tournament next weekend (or at least have an assist). He has 2 games on Saturday & 2 on Sunday. :lol

For those that have been in the footy threads over the years, they know. I'm a fan of kits in general (even though I've stopped wearing them years ago). I've liked United kits over the years, I just don't like the chevy logo. It looks terrible to me.

I only said "considering" and given your wager there with your son, I'd say that's atleast considering... I respect you getting it for your son, just is funny after you've sent plenty subtle slander towards ManU.

Dear @Methodical Management,

If I ever display the amount of arrogance that these guys do about a 5th place team, plz IP ban me.

Sincerely,
trey

Dear Meth -

If I ever have to think an 8th place team that's gotten only marginally better through acquisition is supposed to all-of-the-sudden be better than a 5th place team that added multiple world class players, plz IP ban me.

Sincerely,
Soy

Last edited:
Tom and Trey right now

650.jpg

latest

Ya know I was hating from the sideline on this deal, but I'm not really seeing man u fans go crazy in here, so I'm not getting this argument :lol

Shrugs

Dear goodness, that video.. They're going to Lebron this boy if he don't deliver a ring.

Some people are al little too hype.

I'd understand if United signed Lewandowski and it was guaranteed goals. But the videos have already started and he just finished his piss test

If united don't win the league then expect abuses all over NT for sure.

That's marketing tho... Nothing to do with the fans but sure use that now as a reason to be upset. Smh love you all

If united don't win the league then expect abuses all over NT for sure.

If we listened to half of y'all right now we would be expecting an 8th place finish, and yet no one has even said we'll win the PL this year. Top 3? Without a doubt, but no one guaranteeing a title in Jose's first year

I can see it already.

100 mil on one player just to be second best.

:smokin

Feel like they're in the same position as GSW. The pressure is on them to win it all. KD is The Pogba.

Last edited:
What you think about Denis S. Getting #6. Will he deliver?

I wasn't bothered by it at all. Suarez has played well since coming back to Barca. Not that anyone can compare but he's not like Xavi. Denis' style of playing is closer to Michael Laudrup.

What do you think of Halilovic being sold? Was it to make room for Suarez? I know there's a buy back clause as part of the deal. I tried to catch Gijon matches to watch him and Sanabria play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom