❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya may play like a lazy piece of **** some times but he's our lazy piece of **** what a goal 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Those last 15 mins of the psv v. atletico were pretty intense.

psv lost a player and atletico was pressing hard.

gg overall. It could have gone either way. I don't PSV have lost any matches at home this season. They're in great form right now.

I was happy to see oliver torres play this match. Haven't seen this guy in a while. A lot of potential with him. I think he's off to dortmund next season which is crazy considering he's an academy player.

Cholo will rue Atleti's missed first-half chances. Koke, Vietto to open play, Griezmann forced a strong one-on-one save from Zoet. Liked what I saw from Locadia throughout the match. The thing about Simeone's side is they rarely concede. Even with de Jong, it's difficult to fathom PSV securing a much-needed away goal at Vicente Calderon.

Speaking of Griezmann, he hasn't scored in his last 5 La Liga matches and has failed to register a shot on target in Atleti's last three domestic fixtures.

Yay may play like a lazy piece of **** some times but he's our lazy piece of **** what a goal :pimp:  
Misses the "easier" header on the set piece moments earlier, proceeds to hit a glorious shot with his weaker foot to all but ice Dynamo Kyiv with the third City away goal.

Cholo will rue Atleti's missed first-half chances. Koke, Vietto to open play, Griezmann forced a strong one-on-one save from Zoet. Liked what I saw from Locadia throughout the match. The thing about Simeone's side is they rarely concede. Even with de Jong, it's difficult to fathom PSV securing a much-needed away goal at Vicente Calderon.

Yh, but I feel PSV will be a bigger threat with de jong back. He was clearly missed today and pereiro goof'd hard.

It'll be intense for sure. Atletico has, arguably, one of the best, if not the best, defenses right now. Hopefully guardado will be fully fit to play the whole 90. Van ginkel was fairly quiet today as well. Expected more from him. Correa was such a threat! He should have started over Vietto, I feel.

Jetro was fantastic too. I wonder who's going to snag him up during the summer. No way he stays. I've been reading he hasn't renewed his contract either so he's expecting to move as well.

I've been sipping a bit while doing some work and casually watching the footy....I genuinely expected that PSV-Atleti match to go into ET....

Well this is awkward.

PSV just set themselves up for what is a potential huge upset at the Calderon.

Kiev are cooked, really professional performance by City today

Yaya....if you could do that for a full game i swear best player in the world. The pass...literally shoves the defender off him dribbles into a group of 3 defenders and will not be denied. What a hit with his weaker foot. That was a man vs boys.

Aguero healthy is one of the best strikers in the world.

Smalling and Borthwick-Jackson not in the squad for tonight .

So officially the backline options available are:

Love, Varela, Poole, Rojo (starting on the bench), Blind, McNair, Riley

Fortunately on my side of the world I see MTV is playing re-runs of Love and Hip Hop since there's no other football on tonight.

So how did a Bahraini Sheikh become the favorite for the FIFA elections all of a sudden?

Do I even have to ask? :lol: :rolleyes

Hearing Oxlade is out for the rest of the season [emoji]128532[/emoji]
he just cant catch a break man. Besides his missed opportunity on goal tuesday, i thought he did a job well done on the right and seemed to be gaining wenger's confidence again the last few games. smh, im gutted for the guy. time to flourish Joel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom