❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm gonna catch the atletico match, haven't been able to catch much of them this season and I enjoy how they play, I feel psv will provide more trouble than Kiev will to citeh.

Damn man

My birthday is on Saturday and I normally work Sunday's but I took a few days off. I haven't had a Sunday off since the World Cup final. I was all amped to watch Arsenal vs United but it's at 9 am :stoneface: .. Sucks

Ain't too bad! Next week we got totnam at 7am those kill me since everyone is up late on weekends. Have yourself a pint and you'll be just fine. I tell you what though, we better show up with the same intensity on Sunday as we did yesterday, especially with Romero in goal

Damn man

My birthday is on Saturday and I normally work Sunday's but I took a few days off. I haven't had a Sunday off since the World Cup final. I was all amped to watch Arsenal vs United but it's at 9 am :stoneface: .. Sucks
9am lol imagine living on the west coast... Traveling to the bar for 5-6 am games are hell

PSV vs Atletico here

Moreno, been on fire / Guardado (hope hes back to 100%)  
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom