❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That avy son :pimp: :pimp:

Game over for Real Liga wise officially I guess if they drop another one to Atleti,should be a good one. Looking like the best match tomorrow by a wide margin :lol:

Last edited:
Nice goal by Antonio but this celebration is probably the celebration of the season 
laugh.gif

HastySpiritedAnteater.gif

Last edited:
Atletico Madrid seems a lot more determined on the pitch than RM. They've kept the pressure on in the first half. If it wasn't for Navas, RM would be down.

Atletico Madrid seems a lot more determined on the pitch than RM. They've kept the pressure on in the first half. If it wasn't for Navas, RM would be down.

I feel like this could be said for every Madrid derby I've watched with Atletico under Simeone :lol:,minus the Navas part

Last edited:
Kingsley Coman is only on loan with Bayern right? Kid is nice. Juve can really use him soon

Didn't you guys just buy yet another striker last window? Don't think I've even seen him on the pitch yet come to think about it,getting that Remy treatment :lol:

Under Conte? We definitely need another strong pure striker. Conte loves playing two pure strikers.

You guys have 3 right now not considering that Tigré carcass :lol:. Still haven seen Pato get much burn

Last edited:
I know right. :lol:

:smh: @ Diego Costa getting a yellow card

Come on, Costa. Rage up and score a goal

Kind of weird that HeggsyFC haven't scored yet. This is the perfect bounce back opportunity to get them back on track and they're making things hard for themselves at home

My only wish is RM played with the same fire in the league as they do in the CL. They always look like a totally different team man. Not even level of competition but simply like they gave up on the league months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom