❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to believe. Real scored 15 goals in the last three home games before today's game. :x

Koeman tried to hump Azpi. Awkward.

They probably abandoned hope of winning the league after Barca came in and thrashed them at home :lol: :x

Atleti's seriously got Reals number man,6 straight derby without a W for them...my goodness the balance of power on the pitch in Madrid shifted drastically :lol: :x

Last edited:
Forgot To post but thank you west ham :pimp:
I also put $50 on the draw just in case. So I profited $50
View media item 1929783
Should have bet stoke but I didn't check their odds because I assumed they'd be pretty decent favorites. It was pretty even and I def missed out on some $$$

@Everton: BREAKING: The Club is to have a new major shareholder in Farhad Moshiri who brings the promise of new investment. More to follow

Are the Toffees the next English team about to come up majorly thanks to a new sugar daddy? :nerd:

Last edited:
**** you Cameron Jerome!! You big for nothing ***********!! Championship level player by a country mile!

Kingsley Coman is only on loan with Bayern right? Kid is nice. Juve can really use him soon

2 year loan with option to buy for like 15 mill i think. needless to say, he ain't going back to juve :lol: bayern is buying him after the loan is done. plus he came out after the loan was completed and said something like "I am glad to be at bayern and have a chance to play at a big club now" :wow:

Only caught the last 30, guess that's when RM picked it up because they were outplaying Atleti. But once again they catch a wedgie.

The league race was already over, but Real need to just use the league to build confidence for the CL, and they haven't been accomplishing that. On the flip side, this definitely gives a big boost to Atletico though, regardless of how many injuries Real had.

Are the Toffees the next English team about to come up majorly thanks to a new sugar daddy? :nerd:

Hmmmm, that's very interesting. Everton definitely has the fan base to thrive, just need a new/updated stadium.

PL getting loaded for real fellas, it's about to be a dogfight outchea.

Kingsley Coman is only on loan with Bayern right? Kid is nice. Juve can really use him soon

2 year loan with option to buy for like 15 mill i think. needless to say, he ain't going back to juve :lol: bayern is buying him after the loan is done. plus he came out after the loan was completed and said something like "I am glad to be at bayern and have a chance to play at a big club now" :wow:

That's so disrespectful to Juve and PSG :rofl:

Juve's most definitely a "big club" :lol:

Last edited:
With the new TV deal money coming in next year, it's definitely gonna be a dogfight for the top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom