❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, if Real crash out of the CL before the Semi's, is Zidane's job safe? Only asking because you legit never know with Flo :lol:

Kingsley Coman is only on loan with Bayern right? Kid is nice. Juve can really use him soon

2 year loan with option to buy for like 15 mill i think. needless to say, he ain't going back to juve :lol: bayern is buying him after the loan is done. plus he came out after the loan was completed and said something like "I am glad to be at bayern and have a chance to play at a big club now" :wow:

That's so disrespectful to Juve and PSG :rofl:

Juve's most definitely a "big club" :lol:

agreed :lol: there's gotta be something that happened behind the scenes that we don't know about with him and juve. I remember all the pundits saying he was super disrespectful to juve for saying that haha

"Obviously I'm very happy indeed. It's a dream come true. I always wanted to play for a really big club like Bayern," he told the club's official television channel.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Ronnie needs to shut the **** up, the dudes mannerisms have always rubbed me the wrong way. ***** always complaining and *****ing about something, pouting like the girlfriend I still haven't found yet

@ChampCruThik don't kill me fam

He sounds awfully upset for someone who just said they were happy with things at Real last week :lol:...:nerd:

Ronnie the black mamba of footy

Can't wait for his retirement tour around Europe when he's washed up so he can bask in glory just for one more season.
His retirement tour won't be in Europe that's for sure,it'll probably in LA/Miami like so many other greats
laugh.gif
You're right his pre game retirement speeches will just be broadcast on the screens at Old Trafford and the Bernabéu every single game.

Ronnie the black mamba of footy

Can't wait for his retirement tour around Europe when he's washed up so he can bask in glory just for one more season.

His retirement tour won't be in Europe that's for sure,it'll probably in LA/Miami like so many other greats :lol:

You're right his pre game retirement speeches will just be broadcast on the screens at Old Trafford and the Bernabéu every single game.

That would be :smokin

Not sure for Real though...they seem to treat some of their legends like dirt. K maybe just Casillas :lol:

Last edited:
"I don't want to underrate my own teammates, but it's hard to win when the best players are not there. I like to play with Bale, Karim, Marcelo, Pepe... I am not saying that Jesé, Kovacic or Lucas are not good, they are good, but..."

So dudes are gunna just act like he didn't say this though :lol:

I mean if you saw the team out there, with Lucas, Jese, and Mayoral playing. Also Marcelo out and playing a RB at LB.

I don't think he was talking about just today though,those comments sounded like he was letting off some pent up frustration that had been building

Last edited:
Idc my dude is frustrated and keeping it real. He's been carrying this club ever since he's been there and the media still treats him like ****. He never said the guys who played today were bad, he was saying the team is simply better when guys like Benz, Marcelo and bale are physically fit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom