❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always liked the French and Dutch kits... kinda meh on this new French kit though...

Anthony+Martial+Netherlands+v+France+International+6ZbSeNr0ZkKx.jpg

Daley+Blind+Netherlands+v+France+International+_1t3ZlVyPllx.jpg

And a random close-up of Matuidi's boots...

Netherlands+v+France+International+Friendly+7NBonHLjJ6-x.jpg

Netherlands+v+France+International+Friendly+IJ8ek3iBB_cx.jpg

Not salty at all because I know USA sucks, but Guatemala hadn't beaten USA since 1988 in any competition until today :lol: Not sure why someone would make that meme

Last edited:
He must've been the one who taught Giroud that dirty lil spin move he pulled off yesterday :lol:. Him going back to Real would make too much sense,they never should've sold him imo. Same could be said for ADM :lol:.

Now apparently they're willing to sell all 3 guys they brought in as replacements in Kroos,James and Isco :lol: :lol:

He must've been the one who taught Giroud that dirty lil spin move he pulled off yesterday
laugh.gif
. Him going back to Real would make too much sense,they never should've sold him imo. Same could be said for ADM
laugh.gif

Now apparently they're willing to sell all 3 guys they brought in as replacements in Kroos,James and Isco
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
#Pérezenomics

I'm not big on selling James unless he's actual creating real issues with his attitude. It was just last year he had 17 goals & 17 assists while missing around two months of action, Kroos & Isco can see the door.

ozil gonna some how end up at Barca watch :smh:

also...i don't like international breaks....what do i do on weekend mornings now...watch african cup of nations qualifying i guess lets go Cameroon?

Last edited:
Id be really salty if he would leave this summer after the words he's said about wenger (http://www.espnfc.us/story/2835064/arsenals-mesut-ozil-arsene-wenger-a-big-reason-i-joined). I dont think he would leave, but hey, words have meant nothing before

....and didnt see this till now but LMAOO at USA losing to my fellow Chapines. I didnt bother watching the game because i thought it was going to be boring but now i wish i did so i could of trolled some usa fans

This Hirving Lozano kid from Mexico can really play.

I remember my girl asked me in December what I wanted for Christmas...

I asked for

Orbelin Pineda, Gullit Pena, and Chucky. We got 2 of the 3, unfortunately for us, this kid will be sold for 20 mill now.

:\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom