❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Muller not 100% ? I don't understand not starting one of the best CL scorers ever

Pep got it all wrong today, his XI didn't make any sense to me from the start.

Probably wouldn't have made a difference anyway tho, Atletico is that resilient.

God I hate this Portland defense. Taylor is so bad. Klute is so bad. Valentin is so bad. We need Ridgewell back ASAP.

Last edited:
Still can't get over that beauty of a run and goal from Saul,that would be the top highlight everywhere and it'd be remembered forever if it was Messi.

Also can't get over Muller only coming on for the final 20 minutes...on the road needing an important away goal :lol: :x

This was pretty cool also

View media item 2011341

The old guard vs the next generation for Les Bleus :smokin

Last edited:
What a great game to watch. Atletico are something else man. They close the ball hard and fast. They were doubling everything on the wings and bayern were falling into it. When they tried to switch fields Atleti still were able to get across with out having formation break downs.

The biggest stand out to me was how every single person on the team tackles. And tackles well. I mean there was a time in the game when Coman was dribbling at luis and the second defender came over and won the ball and i was like wow great tackle...and it was freaking Griez :lol: working back. It was a joy to watch every player on the field play for each other. The second leg will be fun but something tells me Bayern can still get the job done.

Its funny all of bayerns good chances in the second half came from direct/long ball play. Vidal on that half volley. Costa on that little flick. All generated by long balls. I expect more out of Lewa in the second leg as well

Still think on their day Juve>Atletico. There's a 2nd leg to play but I'm impressed these guys play with so much passion and discipline. Think they're gonna lose at the Allianz Arena but its hard to root against these guys. To think they almost got eliminated by PSV too.

Still can't get over that beauty of a run and goal from Saul,that would be the top highlight everywhere and it'd be remembered forever if it was Messi.

Also can't get over Muller only coming on for the final 20 minutes...on the road needing an important away goal
laugh.gif
sick.gif

This was pretty cool also

The old guard vs the next generation for Les Bleus
smokin.gif
that was really nice i turned on the game right before he passed them up 
smokin.gif

@d3simet:
Do you have new/more iPhone wallpapers? I was using them quite frequently, particularly the CR7 and Memphis ones.

Saul's run/finish was pure filth. Danced past Thiago, Xabi, Alaba, and one other Bayern player. Atleti's squad is ridiculously organized and disciplined, credit to Cholo's tactics and ability to create belief that their back line is impenetrable.

Madrid derby final :pimp:

If Griezz wins the final he's going to be the man at euro 16
Will end just like the 2014 final.

Keep in mind, no Benzema on home soil at Euro '16. Griezmann and Martial will have every opportunity to fill the goal-scoring void.

@d3simet:
Do you have new/more iPhone wallpapers? I was using them quite frequently, particularly the CR7 and Memphis ones.

Saul's run/finish was pure filth. Danced past Thiago, Xabi, Alaba, and one other Bayern player. Atleti's squad is ridiculously organized and disciplined, credit to Cholo's tactics and ability to create belief that their back line is impenetrable.

Madrid derby final :pimp:

If Griezz wins the final he's going to be the man at euro 16
Will end just like the 2014 final.

Keep in mind, no Benzema on home soil at Euro '16. Griezmann and Martial will have every opportunity to fill the goal-scoring void.
tumblr_inline_n1f2rmBNeg1rj6gzh.gif

tumblr_inline_my9j8xGm7E1rarqf4.gif

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry :
My focus is of course on Man City first. Ronaldo is going to run riot the return leg, reviving his Wolfsburg performance.

I can't ignore RM hasn't secured a victory in their last 6 home matches against Atleti.

So BVB actually put out a statement today confirming that Hummels wants out and wants to join Bayern...I'll never understand how they'll sell their best to their biggest rivals without putting much of a fight if any.

Selling to Bayern should only be a last resort.

Go figure that his last match as BVB captain will be the league cup final. ..against Bayern :rofl: :x

I can't fam, I got to watch Baba Rahman and Azpilicueta (who I like) week after week. Every time i see them I can't help but think about Luis. It's like I got a man crush on him bro
I get you angry at having Baba but you have to remember Luis asked to leave. Prior to this season, Azpilicueta was the best LB in the league. Even when Luis did play, he didn't look as good as Azp. Sucks that he wasn't strong enough to fight for the position

So BVB actually put out a statement today confirming that Hummels wants out and wants to join Bayern...I'll never understand how they'll sell their best to their biggest rivals without putting much of a fight if any.

Selling to Bayern should only be a last resort.

Go figure that his last match as BVB captain will be the league cup final. ..against Bayern :rofl: :x

To be fair, his time at Dortmund was more like a full price loan

bei-mats-hummels-sieht-das-ein-wenig-anders-aus-der-heutige-nationalspieler-spielte-von-kindesbeinen-beim-fc-bayern-wo-sein-vater-herrmann-lange-zeit-als-juniorentrainer-arbeitete-nach-13-jahren-im.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom