⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its one game but all those draft analysts praising Lamelo to high heaven saying he's the best player in the draft more than likely gonna look funny
I wish Lamelo the best but saying he's a safer pick with more upside than Wiseman or Edwards is just stupid
Sheesh I might even say Cole Anthony and Okoro >>>>Lamelo

No ****, man. Regardless, it’s helpful to all players, some more than others obviously. But it’s not a euro only thing 😣.
It wasn’t done, the rule changes, to protect american born Black players. Just like the dress code, those rule changes were made to appeal to a white audience, protecting their interests/investment.

I know its one game but all those draft analysts praising Lamelo to high heaven saying he's the best player in the draft more than likely gonna look funny
I wish Lamelo the best but saying he's a safer pick with more upside than Wiseman or Edwards is just stupid

Haliburton > Ball (either Ball bro Lol)

And :rofl:
95EB8711-13A7-4046-B729-EE4FF9EA1D36.jpeg

Speaking of, what have coaches been wearing? Seen some in like a half zip team fleece, think Brad Stevens had that. Some with sweaters over a white collared shirt.

I know its one game but

all those draft analysts praising Lamelo to high heaven saying he's the best player in the draft more than likely gonna look funny
:lol:

You basically said no disrespect and said the most disrespectful thing ever to your woman.

See the above comment. Today’s NBA is far more stringent, more protective of players they want to promote. The Last Dance showed the intensity in which the game was once played, albeit a bit more dangerous, but far more competitive.

You see what Jordan/Pippen did when they took turns and abused Kukoc in 92.

They were constructed in order to appeal to an audience that wanted representation in other markets. Once Stern got wind of what Anthony Mason used to say to Tony Kukoc, things were done in order to protect players like Kukoc. Players who had grown in systems filled with such abuse, needed no such rule changes. They were already flourishing.

What? :lol: Nah man, this super reaching what youve been saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom