⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? :lol: Nah man, this super reaching what youve been saying.
Were you around in the 80's?

I can state, factually state as I was there, Anthony Mason used to put the fear of all things possible into Toni Kukoc. Not only that, I was told by Mason himself when we played at West 4th street together, that he was told to take it down a notch by league officials, because euro players outside of Sabonis thought he was serious when he told them, "if you shoot the ball, I am going to beat your a@# after the game."
1608839010185.png

Last edited:
Were you around in the 80's?

I can state, factually state as I was there, Anthony Mason used to put the fear of all things possible into Toni Kukoc. Not only that, I was told by Mason himself when we played at West 4th street together, that he was told to take it down a notch by league officials, because euro players outside of Sabonis thought he was serious when he told them, "if you shoot the ball, I am going to beat your a@# after the game."

Not hard to believe. Dudes talk wild like that to eachother in everyday life. Well they did in the 90s.

Not far-fetched.

Mase told Mark Jackson that if he didn't pass him the ball as much as he did Ewing, that he was gonna punch HIM in the face! This is his teammate!

Cute story , but Mason didn't start until his last year with the Knicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom