⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
1608827748203.png
I'd pay $25 for a night with her 👀

I’m here, so keep the micro aggressions and your disdain for Black excellence to yourself. Doncic is mediocre at best.

SEE.. this is why I did NOT want this guy anywhere near the discussion. I criticize Giannis, while defending LeBron along the way, and he brings up race and the one White player I hype up. This guy has no shame.

SEE.. this is why I did NOT want this guy anywhere near the discussion. I criticize Giannis, while defending LeBron along the way, and he brings up race and the one White player I hype up. This guy has no shame.
Shame is a indicator of wrong doing. There should never be any shame in defending the oppressed peoples of the world. That said, the lack of physicality in the NBA, rules adjusted in order to protect euro players while Stern was still at the helm, is of great benefit to Doncic. Old school rules would limit both he and Herro from their supposed talent.

Lonzo jumpshot transformation is legendary. Props to his trainer man.

Only about a handful of guys make that kind of change where the results are really good.
You're not wrong but he still shot 41% from 3 in college :lol:. All he ever needed to do was get close to that to be a player

Shame is a indicator of wrong doing. There should never be any shame in defending the oppressed peoples of the world. That said, the lack of physicality in the NBA, rules adjusted in order to protect euro players while Stern was still at the helm, is of great benefit to Doncic. Old school rules would limit both he and Herro from their supposed talent.
So the new rules only benefit Europeans And White Players?

This is incredibly stupid. U have to be trolling. The rules have helped all players.

So the new rules only benefit Europeans And White Players?
They were constructed in order to appeal to an audience that wanted representation in other markets. Once Stern got wind of what Anthony Mason used to say to Tony Kukoc, things were done in order to protect players like Kukoc. Players who had grown in systems filled with such abuse, needed no such rule changes. They were already flourishing.

This is incredibly stupid. U have to be trolling. The rules have helped all players.
See the above comment. Today’s NBA is far more stringent, more protective of players they want to promote. The Last Dance showed the intensity in which the game was once played, albeit a bit more dangerous, but far more competitive.

See the above comment. Today’s NBA is far more stringent, more protective of players they want to promote. The Last Dance showed the intensity in which the game was once played, albeit a bit more dangerous, but far more competitive.

No ****, man. Regardless, it’s helpful to all players, some more than others obviously. But it’s not a euro only thing 😣.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom