⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Nets are pretty scary to me, especially since I’m expecting them to add a big before the playoffs.

Ben and JoJo really gotta split to thrive, just a bad fit as a 1-2 punch.

xxpizzo xxpizzo heard this and is on his way

giphy.gif

Nets are gonna win the chip without breaking a sweat

When they actually start playing defense in the playoffs people are gonna be pissed :lol:

Might not need a big though. It’s just Embiid you gotta worry about. He’s not going to beat you by himself and I don’t trust any one else on that team.

I don’t think they necessarily need a big either. But I have a feeling a buy out guy is going to wind up in BK. Having another big who isn’t DJ will just be a luxury that makes them more versatile.

i wont do that to yall this morning

im at the office tryna get up outta here early on a friday so ima focus on this project right quick

to keep it short doe

Ben and JoJo really gotta split to thrive, just a bad fit as a 1-2 punch.
No they don’t. You just need a perimeter creator and outside scorer

Ben running point and Jo down low doesn’t work in the playoffs. Ben as a screener roller with Jo at the elbow works. The problem is that we don’t have a guard with the wiggle and scoring to complete it

Shake doesn’t have the wiggle
Maxey doesn’t have the shot
Tobias kinda works but that depends on the matchup

That bag for the irrelevant 4 win football team was too hard to resist, now nobody locally or fans in general tuning in to watch UMD vs Nebraska or even one of the “top” teams in the Big 10 like Iowa :lol:

I ain’t messing with em till they go back to the ACC and fire Turgeon...They ain’t even producing decent NBA players either
Definitely miss the ACC days. Gary wasn't really producing NBA players either though. Turgeon probably been pretty much the same as far as that goes.

Heh...more and more coming around on the Nets. Welcome to the party.

I’m still not sold. Forget the big man problem. I just wanna see what happens when the game slows down and Myrie and Jim are forced to guard on the perimeter

Plus people are still forgetting that Jim is the key to it all. Focus on him because Myrie and KD ain’t creating those open 3s the same way Jim is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom