⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bag for the irrelevant 4 win football team was too hard to resist, now nobody locally or fans in general tuning in to watch UMD vs Nebraska or even one of the “top” teams in the Big 10 like Iowa :lol:

I ain’t messing with em till they go back to the ACC and fire Turgeon...They ain’t even producing decent NBA players either

1613752705378.jpeg

They left the ACC cause y’all couldn’t hang doe

I’m still not sold. Forget the big man problem. I just wanna see what happens when the game slows down and Myrie and Jim are forced to guard on the perimeter

Plus people are still forgetting that Jim is the key to it all. Focus on him because Myrie and KD ain’t creating those open 3s the same way Jim is

guard who? No one from Philly is worth guarding on the perimeter. Don’t have to guard divencizo. Don’t have to guard OG. Don’t have to guard Smart.

Myrie’s defended well enough to go to the finals. Harden anchored a top 10 defense.

I’m still not sold. Forget the big man problem. I just wanna see what happens when the game slows down and Myrie and Jim are forced to guard on the perimeter

Plus people are still forgetting that Jim is the key to it all. Focus on him because Myrie and KD ain’t creating those open 3s the same way Jim is
Harden isn’t a bad defender though. Even then what eastern team is going to make him defend the perimeter? Philly? Lol

Plus it’s a lot easier creating open looks playing alongside KD, kyrie, and joe Harris. Shooters that can actually shoot. In Houston morey signed anyone and made them launch 3s, but never many actual knockdown shooters.

guard who? No one from Philly is worth guarding on the perimeter. Don’t have to guard divencizo. Don’t have to guard OG. Don’t have to guard Smart.

Myrie’s defended well enough to go to the finals. Harden anchored a top 10 defense.
Harden isn’t a bad defender though. Even then what eastern team is going to make him defend the perimeter? Philly? Lol

Plus it’s a lot easier creating open looks playing alongside KD, kyrie, and joe Harris. Shooters that can actually shoot. In Houston morey signed anyone and made them launch 3s, but never many actual knockdown shooters.
I mentioned Jim guarding on the perimeter since I know he’s an elite post defender. We say say those teams don’t have “perimeter” scorers until you iso’d by yourself

I have my doubts

I mentioned Jim guarding on the perimeter since I know he’s an elite post defender. We say say those teams don’t have “perimeter” scorers until you iso’d by yourself

I have my doubts

if he doesn’t feel like moving his feet he can always guard Ben Simmons.

NBA should do another bubble for the playoffs this year...this time in Miami.

Harden's favorite city, who says no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom