⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF he wins a ring it’ll be well deserved and I’ll be happy for him. His career will be more appreciated once a ring is on his resume.

watching Harden play on a team where he's not both the 1a and 1b option makes me appreciate his game a lot more. his efficiency is :pimp: makes sense though. imagine going from passing to a dude who's more preoccupied about his nikes than his shot to KD, hyrie and harris :lol:

Point im trying to make more than anything is id rather have Joe Harris have a big game than any of the Nets stars. Dont matter if Joe has 40, you think if the game comes down to the wire hes gonna take the last shot when you have Myrie, KD, or Harden?

And I like Joe Harris, hes a huge asset for any team. A player like him, any team could use him.
Limited number of possessions each game, 3 is greater 2, you want to limit a team’s point per possession. Letting an elite shooter bomb away from 3 won’t get you there.

And yes, if you’ve established all game that Joe Harris’ man has help responsibility, he’s going to get the ball in any situation

One guy played in 7 more games.
That’s nearly 30% more games 😂😂😂

I don’t have any qualms with Embiid the trophy but y’all are hilarious with the bron hate. Who the **** even cares about mvp right now there’s still 40 games left.

It just wouldn’t feel right if Embiid wins the MVP. It’s been like 7 years since Bron won and we keep giving it to others because he’s “not allowed” to win it every year.

watching Harden play on a team where he's not both the 1a and 1b option makes me appreciate his game a lot more. his efficiency is :pimp: makes sense though. imagine going from passing to a dude who's more preoccupied about his nikes than his shot to KD, hyrie and harris :lol:

Been telling ppl for years he was best suited to be a Robin or Nightwing I guess in this case. Not everyone can be a Batman. Kudos to him for buying in so far fasho though.

Freely admit that, after he spent so many years being so ball dominant, I didn’t think Harden would easily adapt to another role. I was wrong. HOU$TON HOU$TON reformeDWS reformeDWS and some other Rockets fans tried to tell us. My bad, fellas.

And good on MDA and Nash for realizing Jimbo is the best passer they have and making him the primary playmaker.

I’ll give Harden props if he doesn’t Harden his way with things in the playoffs.

Disgusting

Dame is averaging more points, more assists, less turnovers, better 3 point %, better ft % and beat Embiid twice in head to head matchups.

ITS DISGUSTING THAT HES NOT NUMBER 1 MVP RN OMFG THE SIXERS MEDIA IS CONSPIRING AGAINST HIM

It just wouldn’t feel right if Embiid wins the MVP. It’s been like 7 years since Bron won and we keep giving it to others because he’s “not allowed” to win it every year.

I get what you’re saying - he’s been the best player in the game all along - but I can’t say the people who won in those years didn’t deserve it. Giannis last year is debatable. And I know some people have issues with the MVP Russ won, but I don’t. But KD’s, Steph’s 2, Harden’s and Gianny’s 1st one are all legit IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom