⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it's probably fair to say that those (including myself) that had Luka as preseason MVP pick assumed Dallas would be a top 4-5 seed, right? He's averaging 29/9/9 on 48% from the field. It's not like he's having a down year :lol:

I mean, it's probably fair to say that those (including myself) that had Luka as preseason MVP pick assumed Dallas would be a top 4-5 seed, right? He's averaging 29/9/9 on 48% from the field. It's not like he's having a down year :lol:

Why's don't matter around here.
Nuance doesn't matter around here.

You do or you don't, don't
You will or you won't, won't

If Luka averages a triple double he’ll clinch the MVP, regardless of team record.

I mean it is easy to say that when we know he won't average a 3 x 2.

But Westbrooks already took the "awe" out of averaging a 3 x 2.

So nah.

Everyone keeps taking your dream women! storm2006 storm2006

1613767120015.gif

One of the rare moments we agree on something. I don't understand why everyone hates this season so much.

It feels like everyone uses the events that transpired in the following seasons to justify taking a dump on that first triple double season

30 point triple-double average while being the most clutch player in the league that season during the regular season. Dudes wanted to hate and call it stat padding. Where's that energy for Luka now?

30 point triple-double average while being the most clutch player in the league that season during the regular season. Dudes wanted to hate and call it stat padding. Where's that energy for Luka now?

Lukas is EUroPean so there is a fake level of sophistication to his game that an athletic marvel isn't allowed to have.

In other words, we know why Luka doesn't get that same energy.

KHUFU KHUFU hand2handking hand2handking

Media was being petty as well putting KD and Kyrie at 3rd and 4th respectively in their votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom