⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be angry as ****

Dude was in the prime of his career on your team.

They should've done better
Oh I’ll definitely be salty as well :lol: But it’s to much blame to go around. Between harden, cp3, MDA, morey, Tillman so many things could’ve been different.

For example, I get upset every time I see CP3 play nowadays. You waited until your opportunity to play meaningful basketball and contend was done to go plant based?!?!? His last season with the thunder and this season are his healthiest.

Infuriating

I mean, it's probably fair to say that those (including myself) that had Luka as preseason MVP pick assumed Dallas would be a top 4-5 seed, right? He's averaging 29/9/9 on 48% from the field. It's not like he's having a down year :lol:
Right. :lol:

He had an abysmal start because he was fat and out of shape - a problem, for sure - but since the calendar turned to '21, he's 30/9/10 on 48/36/80 shooting splits, a TS% near 60, a usage rate only surpassed by Bradley Beal and the team had reeled off 6 of 8 after finally shaking off the COVID nonsense that plagued them for like 3 weeks in January.

And they were running into a stretch of schedule with home games against Detroit, Memphis and Boston and a trip to Houston before this stupid winter storm blew the entire state off the reservation. They'd finally started rolling a little bit.

Triple OG
IMG_9728.jpg

embiid has missed how many games ?

thats why he wont be handed the mvp
same goes for KD, kawhi etc...

maybe someone can find out who has missed x amount of games and still won the mvp

In a race that's going to be really close, if the team records are comparable, then Bron playing 10 or so more games if they keep managing Joel will end up being the difference.

I think you need to get familiar with Joe Harris :lol: Hes not a pedestrian, 35-36% shooter

If you’re giving him wide open threes repeatedly your offense will not be able to keep up.

Yep. Harris is a real shooter, not someone that needs to be wide open with 6 seconds to gather and shoot in order to make it.

I think you need to get familiar with Joe Harris :lol: Hes not a pedestrian, 35-36% shooter

If you’re giving him wide open threes repeatedly your offense will not be able to keep up.

Point im trying to make more than anything is id rather have Joe Harris have a big game than any of the Nets stars. Dont matter if Joe has 40, you think if the game comes down to the wire hes gonna take the last shot when you have Myrie, KD, or Harden?

And I like Joe Harris, hes a huge asset for any team. A player like him, any team could use him.

Point im trying to make more than anything is id rather have Joe Harris have a big game than any of the Nets stars. Dont matter if Joe has 40, you think if the game comes down to the wire hes gonna take the last shot when you have Myrie, KD, or Harden?

And I like Joe Harris, hes a huge asset for any team. A player like him, any team could use him.

you can’t help off him at all so you do absolutely game plan for him. If he’s setting a screen for harden and there’s any hiccup on the switch, just run the other way

Dont matter if Joe has 40, you think if the game comes down to the wire hes gonna take the last shot when you have Myrie, KD, or Harden?

You think any one of them Big 3 is hesitating for even a split second swinging the ball to Joe Harris with the game on the line?

If so, you're wrong.

There was a play last night where kuzma had to choose between closing out on harden and Harris. He looked at the bench like “tf am I supposed to do”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom