⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it past, but Boogie should go to Miami to see if they can build his body back up.

^^^ Remember when Phoenix had the miracle working training staff? What happened to that?

Thread is pretty quiet considering we get Steve v. LaMelo in 15 minutes. Get excited!

Man, I have to step my NBA trainer knowledge game up. I thought the Lakers trainer was still Gary Vitti.

Boogie was playing better recently. Hope he is able to find his footing in the league somewhere. Nothing but professional while in Houston.

Yep. Early in the season he was very hard to watch, but had been productive lately despite still laboring. Not really sure what his ideal spot would be. First teams I can think of are the Nets and Philly, but he all but called Harden a ***** and a ***, and idk what kind of dynamic you’d have with Embiid, Dwight, and Cousins.

Boogie to the Sixers. Isn’t a true stretch 5 but can knock down the 3 and can pass better than people think. Dwert still stays but becomes more matchup dependent alongside Boogie

Yep. Early in the season he was very hard to watch, but had been productive lately despite still laboring. Not really sure what his ideal spot would be. First teams I can think of are the Nets and Philly, but he all but called Harden a ***** and a ***, and idk what kind of dynamic you’d have with Embiid, Dwight, and Cousins.
Rockets want to go smaller, younger, more athletic in the front court aye...?

BFF4AD05-B9A7-43F0-95F3-2C38D7D72377.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom