⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a team effort. I remember how that 2002 Sacramento Kings made that superstars stacked Lakers squad shake in their boots. the Lakers practically needed Tim Donaghy to beat that team.
Lakers didnt need Donaghy. Let's not forget that 2002 Sac team was pretty stacked as well. I give Sac all the credit for taking the Lakers to the limit. Problem with Sac was that when it came to moments in the series when players needed to make plays and make less mistakes, the Lakers did it more than the Kings. Plus Kobe did anything he wanted and Sac didnt even have half an answer for Shaq.

Ttiao, Adelman could never beat Jackson, going back to Adelman's days with the Blazers.

Last edited:

Thigh Bull is the REAL triple single. Had a pretty 2/3/2 last night :pimp:
EYE been trying to tell YALL. Simmons on Harden. Thybulle on Myrie and let KD cook Tobias all game

also don’t sleep on that Simmons Thybulle 2-3 with Embiid in the middle. Clamp city with Dwert in the middle. Imagine that with an engaged Embiid

EYE been trying to tell YALL. Simmons on Harden. Thybulle on Myrie and let KD cook Tobias all game

also don’t sleep on that Simmons Thybulle 2-3 with Embiid in the middle. Clamp city with Dwert in the middle. Imagine that with an engaged Embiid

It’s a beautiful dream, my friend.

Someone remind me why does Nate Duncan have a voice?

How many minutes for Thybulle in a playoff series?

And when you say “2-3” are you saying zone?

How many minutes for Thybulle in a playoff series?

And when you say “2-3” are you saying zone?
Yea. Not saying run it all game but it’s definitely a weapon when you have both Simmons and Thybulle up top

K

Social media gives everyone a voice. The puzzling thing is how some of these guys get so many people to pay attention to them.

Like I don’t think World Wide Wob has any claim to fame besides being a basketball nerd like a lot of us, but somehow he wound up with half-a-million Twitter followers and gets to Internet flirt with Jeannie Buss. Not hating on him; he’s funny, but he’s also an example of celebrity/fame being more random than it ever has been before.

I’m free and feeling good. Worst symptoms was fatigue and body numbness. No fever, chest pain or heavy cough

I haven’t done anything extra physical like run a 5k yet but it’s a wait and see on lingering effects

No problems with taste or smell?

I like Nate Duncan. This won't end well for him though cause he never relents on any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom