⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers didnt need Donaghy. Let's not forget that 2002 Sac team was pretty stacked as well. I give Sac all the credit for taking the Lakers to the limit. Problem with Sac was that when it came to moments in the series when players needed to make plays and make less mistakes, the Lakers did it more than the Kings. Plus Kobe did anything he wanted and Sac didnt even have half an answer for Shaq.

Ttiao, Adelman could never beat Jackson, going back to Adelman's days with the Blazers.
sorry but that Sac team was "deliberately robbed" no matter how people makes excuse for the Lakers. the Lakers were great but the Kings were phenomenal. that is the only season that the Lakers were vulnerable. the only win the Lakers I would give credit for winning is their 7th game series against the Blazers where the Blazers just choked in the 4th quarter. also, Jackson is overrated. they practically have to depend on Shaq and abandoned the triangle during that Game 7 against the Blazers.

SmartSelect_20210219-215237_Chrome.jpg

This tweet is gonna age like milk come May.

I grew up in Marietta and went to his rival high school. This narrative that Jaylen Brown is from the mean streets is hilarious! He's not even from downtown Marietta, he went to Wheeler high School which is practically East Cobb (kind of a ritzy, upper middle class area)

Jaylen is a very good young player and then even better person but let's not go overboard.

"Marietta Georgia is one of the most dangerous places to live in the world". I think this guy would be describing Fallujah or Medellin.

Last edited:
Nice of Luka to say that Dame deserved it more, knows AS’s don’t actually prove anything.

Not sure how Boogie really helps a good team at this point.

He can be a decent stop gap player and the guy who can eat up minutes in the regular season. During the playoffs though, he's too slow-footed to be trusted in high leverage moments. Teams will target him and play him off the court come playoff time, unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom