⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't be me. 13MM is a lot.

He's almost made $200m in salary alone (and this is before the $50m he's getting from Pistons) over his career. If I had bread like that, I'd probably give up $13m So I don't have to spend the next 18 months of my career in Detroit. At a certain point it becomes about quality of life as opposed to just hoarding money.

He's almost made $200m in salary alone (and this is before the $50m he's getting from Pistons) over his career. If I had bread like that, I'd probably give up $13m So I don't have to spend the next 18 months of my career in Detroit. At a certain point it becomes about quality of life as opposed to just hoarding money.

And he wasn’t playing for the Pistons at all and probably wouldn’t. He’s making money from entertainment projects. For him, getting the chance to play for a contender in NY, instead of not playing in Detroit, for sure worth $13 millie

League minimum if you been in the league 10 years is 2.5.

So Blake really only gave up 10Ms to chase a title as long as he's in the NBA next year

If I've already made 300m I'd probably do it too.

E7F3A625-03C7-488A-946E-F227D7C569FA.jpeg

He’s never gonna stop :lol:

That's the worst NBA account on social media. They literally make up stories out of thin air

I can’t stand those types of profiles. Just look at this garbage
6E92D87A-3EC0-4E87-B746-37B158EF55B4.jpeg

what is the point of even doing this? Just to actually hit on at best 2 correct ones?

I can’t stand those types of profiles. Just look at this garbage
6E92D87A-3EC0-4E87-B746-37B158EF55B4.jpeg

what is the point of even doing this? Just to actually hit on at best 2 correct ones?

They're talking about the Lakers trading for Jeremy Grant or Buddy Shield 😂😂😂.

They post completely made up rumors in order to get followers. There are enough stupid basketball fans out there who listen to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom