⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evq8HTsUYAEKNOF.jpg

There’s nothing natural about a rabbit with big *******, but this is still funny. :lol:

Yeorrrrrrr I thought you photoshopped this, thought it was a great joke - that’s why I was laughing :wow: :wow::wow:

This dumbass REALLY SAID THAT?:rofl:

SMH. Sorry I missed the Lola Bunny Culture War, my apologies. :lol:
It's fake but since it's Tucker Carlson I definitely believe he pitched this to his production team
9zy7x0_th (2).png

I do kind of wonder if now Disney is going to de-curve Jessica Rabbit. She still appears at Disneyland in Toon Town.

Since Blake’s been a topic today - it’s well know his BM also has a kid with Matt Leinart. But did you know her brother is with Tiger Woods’ ex-wife and has a kid with her? Interesting hustle that family’s come up with.

I can’t stand those types of profiles. Just look at this garbage
6E92D87A-3EC0-4E87-B746-37B158EF55B4.jpeg

what is the point of even doing this? Just to actually hit on at best 2 correct ones?
The funny/sad thing is the “real” media is basically like this too ...They just throw something out there but attach the good ole “sources” to it n it’s all good whether it happens or not :lol: :smh:

Utah still getting disrespected lol

treating that man like he's retiring after this season word to Dirk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom