⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA gotta dangle the carrot of money and playoff success to get the players to take the vaccine.

For players that do get the shot if available, they are probably going to need to sit out a couple days after. Got my first Moderna on Wednesday and my arm was sore as hell til yesterday.

The NBA will roll out an NBA Cares commercial with Bron taking the vaccine and all will be forgiven.

"What if I told you the biggest shot LeBron James has ever taken came off the court?"

It'll be a 60 minute ESPN special hosted by Stephen A. Smith focusing on LeBron's social work over the past year. All proceeds from the broadcast will go to the I Promise School.

479e455a86ddc75b6cfea524ab96ba53.jpg

Pet peeve of mine is a marquee game and you don’t get a fresh fade. I totally get it
I actually appreciate this. It’s on some who cares type ****. Having the no line up with the non connecting peasy beard and having the 8 o clock prime time game is confidence personified.

nothing but this was him on twitter 2 weeks ago
0561F2F7-B509-4E1C-85D4-CD818EF9A599.jpeg

Big Boi has stayed with the terrible takes for a long *** time now. From politics to his fake woke-ness to trying to be Tiger King, buddy is a clown outside of the music. Hell, even his music has been kinda trash lately.

Killer Mike learned from the best, apparently. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom