⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's either a publicity stunt or just one of those people that don't know how to waste their money on. I love dogs, but not to the extent of paying $500k while the rest of society are suffering from unemployment and could barely live on welfare. when people treat dogs more than people, that is just crossing the line.

Again, perspective.

What is 500K to Lady Gaga?

She is worth $300 Million

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Sensitive does not equal stupidity. Punching out fans or w.e doesnt make you less sensitive.

There's just a blatant lack of respect for those that paved the way and came before you in the NBA.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Sensitive does not equal stupidity. Punching out fans or w.e doesnt make you less sensitive.

There's just a blatant lack of respect for those that paved the way and came before you in the NBA.

That is pure BS.

Respect works BOTH ways.

You don't just get to disrespect someone and they are supposed to "show respect" because you are older.

Nah. That is bull man.

So glad I got to experience pre, THIS Atlanta 😇🤲🏾🔥. **** used to be a cool, place for real. It’s still live, but ain’t worth all this **** that it’s turned into now. Done run it’s course.

That car breaking **** been going on forever. Got my **** broken into twice in the late 00s & early 10s down there. Was mad as a bish. Damn near wrecked trying to chase some *****s on Parsons & Mildred back in 2010. Walking back to my whip from Heritage, and seeing a car take off....and glass on my passenger side as I got closer. iPod was gone. Whipped tossed :smh:.

They got some great music off my ****!

That is pure BS.

Respect works BOTH ways.

You don't just get to disrespect someone and they are supposed to "show respect" because you are older.

Nah. That is bull man.

So telling someone to tweak parts of their game for the team to win is disrespectful?

So telling someone to tweak parts of their game for the team to win is disrespectful?

Why are you doing this?

This was his exact quote. Tell me why James Harden is expected to turn the other cheek and/or NOT shoot back?

I’m not a James Harden guy, and it’s not personal but you can’t win with that style,” Walker said, via CBS Sports. “He’s in a very unique situation with [Kevin] Durant and Kyrie [Irving], but it remains to be seen … I don’t think you can win with his style. Any time it takes a guy six, seven, eight dribbles to get to where he has to go, that’s a problem. It works today because it’s more of a pick-and-roll league, so he gets away with a lot of things now, but I would not leverage my future for James Harden.

Why are you doing this?

This was his exact quote. Tell me why James Harden is expected to turn the other cheek and/or NOT shoot back?

I’m not a James Harden guy, and it’s not personal but you can’t win with that style,” Walker said, via CBS Sports. “He’s in a very unique situation with [Kevin] Durant and Kyrie [Irving], but it remains to be seen … I don’t think you can win with his style. Any time it takes a guy six, seven, eight dribbles to get to where he has to go, that’s a problem. It works today because it’s more of a pick-and-roll league, so he gets away with a lot of things now, but I would not leverage my future for James Harden.

Ok I didnt see the full quote before. Antoine just doesn't like James, the first sentence says it all. My understanding was he just said what we've all been saying for years.

im saying harden coming back with his retort just comes off as sounding hurt and kinda pathetic that he has to try to one up him with that kind of insult. harden saying AW has no credibility? he sure as hell does

I'll admit that Harden does come off as a little bit sensitive here but I do understand his frustration. Out of all the superstars in the league, he catches the most heat for his style of play and playoff failures. I understand him lashing out every now and then.

This definitely getting discussed in the next CBA

The players can put a pandemic clause in there that says they don't have to play in an ASG if there 'are' future pandemics, but it's not like where we are is gonna happen that often so it shouldn't be a huge negotiating point.

Not to derail this thread but I've never understood the idea of partying with the last money in your account. I like going out as much as the next person but if I literally don't have enough money to get back home, I'm not traveling anywhere 😂😂😂

I see this floating around....y’all are doing exactly what SHE wants 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

The stuff people invest their time into, for what theY WANT to believe is incredible. Y’all did this with that Texas Roadhouse hoax...and they made off with 10 bands and internet fame off of people amplifying nonsense to feel better.

Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom