⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What if I told you the biggest shot LeBron James has ever taken came off the court?"

It'll be a 60 minute ESPN special hosted by Stephen A. Smith focusing on LeBron's social work over the past year. All proceeds from the broadcast will go to the I Promise School.

this Is exactly what is going to happen.

Will never stand for the Toine slander ☘

:pimp:

4F8FB7F9-8781-4F0D-B189-88609BC9D354.jpeg

im saying harden coming back with his retort just comes off as sounding hurt and kinda pathetic that he has to try to one up him with that kind of insult. harden saying AW has no credibility? he sure as hell does

If Blake gos to the Nets im calling 2004 Laker Pistons type meltdown it will not end well.

As for Harden Toine showed up in March Madness, the playoffs & finals this man is a regular season superstar who has yet to do anything when it counts until he does keepem zipped.

im saying harden coming back with his retort just comes off as sounding hurt and kinda pathetic that he has to try to one up him with that kind of insult. harden saying AW has no credibility? he sure as hell does

Man, if you shoot at somebody expect to get fired back.

You can't say Harden looks hurt/pathetic because someone like AW (and his reckless playstyle) is taking shots at HIS style.

Nah man.

I don't see that making sense.

Toine has no business speaking on players that were better than him. Shaq already told you this when Bill Walton was yapping about him

Kobe wanted Shaq to do some cardio & he wrote a diss track instead

Those two already had a passive aggressive fake love for each other that was widely known.

Thing with Harden specifically is, its well know he's never changing his game. So when an ex player says something it clearly triggers him. Anytime any ex player says something today's stars are quick to say something petty. There's really no respect or very little.

Donovan Mitchell responded well to Shaq. So did Curry when Phil called him Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf

I mean 500K is what to her though? :lol:

Perspective.
it's either a publicity stunt or just one of those people that don't know how to waste their money on. I love dogs, but not to the extent of paying $500k while the rest of society are suffering from unemployment and could barely live on welfare. when people treat dogs more than people, that is just crossing the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom