⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Boi has stayed with the terrible takes for a long *** time now. From politics to his fake woke-ness to trying to be Tiger King, buddy is a clown outside of the music. Hell, even his music has been kinda trash lately.

Killer Mike learned from the best, apparently. :lol:

nah his last few albums been 🔥🔥🔥

They're just so easy. Get a black pair and that's all you need. Guaranteed easiest way to dress up.
Hell I got 2 pairs. 2nd pair got silver metal accents. *****es love them stupid *** shoes :lol:

You get the right tapered pants or black jeans and its a wrap. Get so many random compliments too, got you feeling like GQ.

They're just so easy. Get a black pair and that's all you need. Guaranteed easiest way to dress up.
Hell I got 2 pairs. 2nd pair got silver metal accents. *****es love them stupid *** shoes :lol:

You’re right...but my god do I hate them elf looking shoes. The Jerry boys from 2016-17 made me detest that shoe and ripped denim. But if the women like it can’t really say ****.

Convington got loose and wore his college jersey for less than two minutes of action. And that’s including the interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom