⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother went to Jackson state. I remember visiting him when I was like 14 and seeing all those women. There was no way I was going to graduate had I went to an HBCU. The flesh is weak

Too many good distractions. Not even mad.

It's crazy though, one of my friends in undergrad who barely got play, super shy kid transferred to Morgan State. Joined some fraternity. Followers shot up to like 10k. Looks like he had the time of his life there, got baddies in every pic. Completely different person.

Not to derail this thread but I've never understood the idea of partying with the last money in your account. I like going out as much as the next person but if I literally don't have enough money to get back home, I'm not traveling anywhere 😂😂😂

Based on her pic her ATL all star trip was never gon go be as successful as she thought if this is real , but the wild part is people actually putting bread up for her :lol: :smh: ...Can’t knock the hustle attempt tho

SLP Steph. Them pants f’d the fit up :lol:

5FEA80AE-4256-463A-BECC-849FCAAD9699.jpeg

I see this floating around....y’all are doing exactly what SHE wants 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

The stuff people invest their time into, for what theY WANT to believe is incredible. Y’all did this with that Texas Roadhouse hoax...and they made off with 10 bands and internet fame off of people amplifying nonsense to feel better.

Sad.

Same with all the IG posts of ppl wildin...Not all of em are from this weekend, but it’s easy to post anything related to ATL right now and ppl buy into it cuz that’s the hot topic right now :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom