⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to derail this thread but I've never understood the idea of partying with the last money in your account. I like going out as much as the next person but if I literally don't have enough money to get back home, I'm not traveling anywhere 😂😂😂

I got a condo in the city. Mixed use building, half hotel half residences. Friday night about 20 women got thrown out the lobby because they came down for the weekend but had no place to stay. They were literally tryna pick off thirsty dudes as they were coming home, tryna get an invite up to a room :lol:

Not to derail this thread but I've never understood the idea of partying with the last money in your account. I like going out as much as the next person but if I literally don't have enough money to get back home, I'm not traveling anywhere 😂😂😂

God damn that’s embarrassing :lol: :smh:

needs to hop on a greyhound home and call it a day

Y’all should listen to me more

I see this floating around....y’all are doing exactly what SHE wants 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

The stuff people invest their time into, for what theY WANT to believe is incredible. Y’all did this with that Texas Roadhouse hoax...and they made off with 10 bands and internet fame off of people amplifying nonsense to feel better.

Sad.

This paved the way crap is why people don't admit that dudes like Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, and Run DMC were trash. Just cause they came before you doesn't mean you need to assign some untouchable amount of reverence to them.
After them Marvin comments you on thin ice b
maxresdefault.jpg

Crazy it took a pandemic to get Bron inside the building during the NBA dunk contest. Ever since Kenny Smith put Bron on the spot several years ago, he has been a no show for the dunk contest/ All Star Saturday night.

Wonder if the players will be courtside or in the back during the contest? That could be a long time to wait to warm up, cool down, and warm back up for the third qtr.

Crazy it took a pandemic to get Bron inside the building during the NBA dunk contest. Ever since Kenny Smith put Bron on the spot several years ago, he has been a no show for the dunk contest/ All Star Saturday night.

Wonder if the players will be courtside or in the back during the contest? That could be a long time to wait to warm up, cool down, and warm back up for the third qtr.
Not just Bron, haven't seen any superstar do it since that freestyle mashup format they did with PG,Wall and Dame 7 years ago :lol:

I blame Kenny and social media :smh:

Speaking of HBCUs, I actually interviewed for the PharmD program at Howard. Was the only white guy during that days interview pool :lol:

I know I woulda had a good time there, just didnt choose it bc it was ~ 50-60k a year.

Obi Toppin has glow in the dark 35s

1615157088478.png

Lights-out slam dunk attempt incoming maybe.

PG did it but didn't have the glow in the dark shoes....

Hope the floor glows too, could look interesting.

Speaking of HBCUs, I actually interviewed for the PharmD program at Howard. Was the only white guy during that days interview pool :lol:

I know I woulda had a good time there, just didnt choose it bc it was ~ 50-60k a year.

My brother went to Jackson state. I remember visiting him when I was like 14 and seeing all those women. There was no way I was going to graduate had I went to an HBCU. The flesh is weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom