⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of NBA owners have Jewish heritage. If the Arisons didn't do anything here, every org probably would've looked at em funny.

Need to make an example of him. Mahmoud and Hodges got blackballed for nothing. Same energy better be kept here.

I agree. I’m a black dude and I’m glad they kept that same energy. Because Chris Jackson was indeed blackballed and his house ws slater burned tj the ground due in part to the blowback of his silent protest.

That whole gaming community is like a lil safe land for white boys to get their racism off. It's always stories about coming out. It's their way of expressing their real feelings w/o being face to face to somebody.
The casual gaming community is pretty garbage and pros are even worse
Even something like smash bros, half the pros keep getting exposed as pedophiles and molesters it's crazy

Heres my thing. Not a defense of meyers leonard but more of a support of free speech. Hear me out .

noone on this board knows meyers leonard. Noone here has ever sat down with him or heard a conversation without a camera in front of him.

Could he be a bad dude ? yeah maybe. Could he have racist thoughts? Sure. So can the pakistani deli owner. Or the chinese food delivery guy. Or the hispanic mechanic. We are all free to personal belief- whatever they are. It is when these ideas form in a hateful / malicious manner that it becomes a problem.

him standing up during the anthem - and the reason he stated - was for his brother. He is free to do that. Agree with it ? Nah i dont think so. Maybe the statement they were trying to get across is bigger than himself and he should ponder( and according to reports, did agonize) his decision. But he has the right to do whatever he pleases. What means more to his life ? His brother or his teammates who wont pass him the ball? easy to say “ hey shut up and just do what everyone else is doing” . fact - he showed us his colors instead of hide .

so when i say that it might as well be a massage therapist , what i mean is that it SHOULDNT matter what one individual says or thinks. The battle for equality probably wont be won in a witchhunt for every individual who utters a derogatory term. i just think this current form of digesting every single thing a public figure does or says is toxic and frankly stupid lol
1615352093973.gif

Mans is gonna apologize for saying the word. Then continue on in his mindset and life. while you guys are rubbin eachothers backs . Who wins in the end ?

you gotta let people say what they feel . Repercussions ? of course its repercussions. but you need to know where they stand so that you can act accordingly.

dont know where you guys read my posts and thought it meant i supported leonards ideology. my support for freedom of speech wasnt a support of people being derogatory and calling jews whatever the hell he called em. sorry and apologies if you read it that way but thats not the case.

The hill ima die on is this : you can change the ability of someone to say something. But that wont change their mindset . Think its slow work to focus on crucifying people vs working on institutional change

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is this your boy ito back up name? 🤔

Mans is gonna apologize for saying the word. Then continue on in his mindset and life. while you guys are rubbin eachothers backs . Who wins in the end ?

you gotta let people say what they feel . Repercussions ? of course its repercussions. but you need to know where they stand so that you can act accordingly.

dont know where you guys read my posts and thought it meant i supported leonards ideology. my support for freedom of speech wasnt a support of people being derogatory and calling jews whatever the hell he called em. sorry and apologies if you read it that way but thats not the case.

The hill ima die on is this : you can change the ability of someone to say something. But that wont change their mindset . Think its slow work to focus on crucifying people vs working on institutional change
is that you meyers? 🧐

I never even heard of that word but if he aint know what it meant why would you say it. He had to have known what it meant, thats not a common (?) slur to use.

Im just so happy my distaste for Magars is validated finally. 8 years of praying for this dbag garbage bag of a human to have his career ended, and it's finally going to happen in the best possible way. Hope the door hits him in the *** on his way out. **** Meyers forever.

'Blake, we have a lot of pieces but we want to give you as many minutes as you want... how many minutes a night you think you're good for?'

'I can be a legend for 3-4 for sure. '

If Maga Leonard dropped the n bomb he would be out the league.

So should this be any different just because Jewish representation is relatively low in the NBA?

That whole gaming community is like a lil safe land for white boys to get their racism off. It's always stories about coming out. It's their way of expressing their real feelings w/o being face to face to somebody.

Don't even get me started on the little white boys on 2k who make black Myplayers and then call you every name in the book after they lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom