⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole gaming community is like a lil safe land for white boys to get their racism off. It's always stories about coming out. It's their way of expressing their real feelings w/o being face to face to somebody.

never really played video games...mind sharing sum stories?

B8C753DD-501C-4C54-A8F8-42C03AFE5B5E.png

This **** got me HOLLERING son :lol:

"i didn't know what the word meant" :rofl: :rofl:

acting like he wasn't putting out a bat signal to the parler community and gordon hayward

That whole gaming community is like a lil safe land for white boys to get their racism off. It's always stories about coming out. It's their way of expressing their real feelings w/o being face to face to somebody.

don't play games these days but a few years back was child-sitting my younger cousin while he played COD online.. some of the **** i heard from other players. i told that little MFer to turn that **** off around me or I was gonna take his ps4.

for those who game, is there are way to report users like that?

You know his racial slur bag gotta be strong with how freely he said THAT. Haven't heard that word in forever.

It's like that college coach recently that told his players to stay on the plantation. Like nobody even uses that word unless it's referenced to slavery.

never really played video games...mind sharing sum stories?

I don't either but I hear these stories listening to Tariq Nasheed or Jason Black podcast.

Interesting convo. Of course Mike, Magic, Bron, Kobe, AI, Shaq....maybe bird in there....but who else was really this level of prime time? All I know is on Wednesday night , I’m watching married at first sight and a Steph Curry game in 2021 as my peak entertainment. Y’all need to tune in. Chris is a WILD boy.

He is me. And not just because we look alike lol

don't play games these days but a few years back was child-sitting my younger cousin while he played COD online.. some of the **** i heard from other players. i told that little MFer to turn that **** off around me or I was gonna take his ps4.

for those who game, is there are way to report users like that?
It doesn't do anything really. Pointless endeavour 99% of the time.

So you guys know, NT is on top of all slurs. Those of us who frequent the Dodgers thread know.

Former Dodger Enrique Hernandez spelled his nickname “Kee-Kay” the same way as the slur Myers used today. It always gets **** on this site if you spell it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom