⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arison Family (Heat Owners) are Jewish I think.

Wow. I’m surprised the team/NBA came hard on a whjte dude.

I have decided that I am not longer going to use the word “cancel”. Ever. If I have a reservation or appointment I can’t make, I’m going to ask that it be “expunged”.

If a network decides to no longer produce a show I like, I will say “it’s been discontinued”.

Etc.

Because the reference was offensive to the Jewish community.

I highly doubt this dude gets another chance to be honest.

Now if he would of have said the N word, he wpuld of have made something up like he's from the street. Culture, or simply with time he would of have been back with the heat.

I have decided that I am not longer going to use the word “cancel”. Ever. If I have a reservation or appointment I can’t make, I’m going to ask that it be “expunged”.

If a network decides to no longer produce a show I like, I will say “it’s been discontinued”.

Etc.
Expunged Culture doesn’t have quite the same ring to it.

Now if he would of have said the N word, he wpuld of have made something up like he's from the street. Culture, or simply with time he would of have been back with the heat.

True. And you'd have Dame and CJ supporting him.

DB9B55A8-7361-4A09-AD95-0D9CEC6C25CD.jpeg
Lol

I actually disagree here. Even though it isn’t totally genuine, the NBA has made an effort to support/highlight Black social justice issues in the last two years, I think from a pure perception/marketing standpoint they would’ve treated him the same way.

Now the NFL? :lol: He’d probably get a bonus check.

A lot of NBA owners have Jewish heritage. If the Arisons didn't do anything here, every org probably would've looked at em funny.

Need to make an example of him. Mahmoud and Hodges got blackballed for nothing. Same energy better be kept here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom