⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
HORSE was worth it just for the social commentary about the income gap alone. Nothing has become of it so far, but when a top 5 female basketball player only just got the Spalding WalMart hoop for $199 on a windy day in Indianapolis in her driveway and Mike Conley e-pull up with Gigabit internet in his state of the art home gym that's part of his multi 10s of million dollars compound. Even x NBA great Paul Pierce came through with sketchy 3.5G internet and an Ecko bubble coat somewhere up in the Northeast

getty-images-1210114574.jpg

allie-quigley-who-is-basketball-player-that-beat-chris-paul-in-nba-horse-tournament-1024x576.jpg

I remember to fill the void the NBA did all those dumb *** horse contests and ****, those were some dark days.
The funniest part of the HORSE Contest was that Mike Conley had his own personal gym out in his crib meanwhile other dudes just had a little sportcourt. Not to mention the yamb who had one of those poverty baskets out back. **** was comical, man :lol:

Who was the NTer that at feeling the Brazilian model adrianna something or other and he had the mean hover hand?

That was S speakup23
A NTer used to get clowned on here hard as hell until he finally left. I never clowned him

Years later, I retold the story that got dude clowned. Dude randomly started posting again around that time. He was in the thread where I retold his story.

Dude doesnt post anymore....again.

I feel like ****. 😔
It was the dude that was obsessed with Adriana Lima.

honestly surprised at no embiid jerseys being top 15

is it because he is a C?

People outside of Philly dont care to wear Philly jerseys.

All the franchises act like they have a chip on their shoulder or something to prove, thats not how people who can afford jerseys feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom