⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
People outside of Philly dont care to wear Philly jerseys.

All the franchises act like they have a chip on their shoulder or something to prove, thats not how people who can afford jerseys feel.

i mean AI jerseys had people of all age going wild all over the world

so i dont see no difference here, embiid is a top player in the league atm

PatrickEwingreaction.gif

Gotta educate the youngins.

Some aren't receptive to the learnings.

Cason point = BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

i mean AI jerseys had people of all age going wild all over the world

so i dont see no difference here, embiid is a top player in the league atm

AI is a cultural icon. It was beyond sports.

Embiid is just the star player of the Sixers.

People wore AI jerseys cause they wanted to be like him.

People who wear Embiid jeresys just support the Sixers.

not denying your point you making great ones

but if embiid wasnt a C i think his jerseys would be there as well IMO obviously

we got fire red jerseys so iunno man but again not denying your points

embiid best C in the league

not denying your point you making great ones

but if embiid wasnt a C i think his jerseys would be there as well IMO obviously

we got fire red jerseys so iunno man but again not denying your points

embiid best C in the league

He is the best C/Big-Man, and has the personality/charisma too.

I do agree, it partly is the position too.

All Philly's jerseys are always fire.

Go throw some axes, you'll be aight

no need ill just roll me up some gank once i finish up at the office

ima just call out the corniness when i see it.. having a dope convo but hold up lets post a meme to get some laughs since embiid is the topic of convo

STRAIGHT CORNBALL STATUS

Last edited:
There is only one way to solve this....all parties must post their roster so we can see who's utilizing the salary cap more effectively. Going into the luxury tax or just vet minimums.
EYE have one of the GOAT franchise players on my roster. Similar to LeBron last decade, she’s good enough to carry a squad to a Finals appearance no matter who she’s playing with. Top 2 in the game. And she ain’t 2.

1615495985579.gif

This whole conversation today actually reminds of another funny/similar encounter. My second to last GF’s roommate worked at Bloomberg in NYC and somehow got some courtside Knicks tickets through work. She knew I loved the NBA so she invited my girl and I to join.Tickets just happened to be adjacent to Kate Upton who I was beasting on at the time.

We exchanged numerous glances throughout the first half and during halftime there was a perfect moment where my girl and her roommate went to the bathroom at the same time Kate’s man did. Despite my girl being in the building, I took a Steph Curry/Dame Logo shot and slid into her mans seat and tried to strike up conversation. She just had the “Did this dude just did this” look on her face. It went out like Ja, man
View attachment 2763877
Funny thing is, the streets are always watching, especially courtside of the Knicks game, so the photo of her looking at me like I was insane was actually taken and posted on Yahoo Sports the next day :wow: Everyone I know knew I was at the game so naturally they looked for pics the next day. Man. Not only was my girl up my *** about it but everyone I knew was going IN. Group texts and FB messages were on fire for like a week.I think that’s around when I deactivated my Facebook wall.

I also came back to work two days later and my co-workers literally printed out DOZENS of the photo and plastered them all around my ENTIRE cube. I gotta see if I can find it for the culture to post in here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom