⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea he's done...

Don't be surprised when you see him some random tattoos written in Hebrew. He will then take a trip to Israel and play ball over there only to return and say he's learned his lesson and that he's "in tune" with the people.

EYE have one of the GOAT franchise players on my roster. Similar to LeBron last decade, she’s good enough to carry a squad to a Finals appearance no matter who she’s playing with. Top 2 in the game. And she ain’t 2.

1615495985579.gif

This whole conversation today actually reminds of another funny/similar encounter. My second to last GF’s roommate worked at Bloomberg in NYC and somehow got some courtside Knicks tickets through work. She knew I loved the NBA so she invited my girl and I to join.Tickets just happened to be adjacent to Kate Upton who I was beasting on at the time.

We exchanged numerous glances throughout the first half and during halftime there was a perfect moment where my girl and her roommate went to the bathroom at the same time Kate’s man did. Despite my girl being in the building, I took a Steph Curry/Dame Logo shot and slid into her mans seat and tried to strike up conversation. She just had the “Did this dude just did this” look on her face. It went out like Ja, man
View attachment 2763877
Funny thing is, the streets are always watching, especially courtside of the Knicks game, so the photo of her looking at me like I was insane was actually taken and posted on Yahoo Sports the next day :wow: Everyone I know knew I was at the game so naturally they looked for pics the next day. Man. Not only was my girl up my *** about it but everyone I knew was going IN. Group texts and FB messages were on fire for like a week.I think that’s around when I deactivated my Facebook wall.

I also came back to work two days later and my co-workers literally printed out DOZENS of the photo and plastered them all around my ENTIRE cube. I gotta see if I can find it for the culture to post in here :lol:
221252.jpg

Just watched pt. 3 of The Inside Story (featured Sir Charles prominently) and during the interviews when EJ, Kenny, Chuck and Shaq are together they are at some small table next to each other giving handshakes and shoulder taps. This was filmed after the NBA restart bubble I'm guessing?? I always knew that TNT huge desk with plexi glass between each other was for optics :rofl:

Yeah like Kate's pretty but that body is terrible, I don't care how big her bitties are :lol:
she look better in cleavage-y clothes than she did in the actual nudes that leaked. BTW storm2006 storm2006 you a few years late on the relocate, but Aubrey McClendon, the Thunder owner who accidentally (?) killed himself, is Kate Upton's uncle, she been seen courtside in OKC a few times, and she did that commercial for Skullcandy with James Harden and KD. And before you ask, Kelly Crull, and last I checked she was working for the Chicago Bulls now, she is TINY, met her, she probably comes to my chest. Also, on Taylor you might just be the wrong complexion, I don't even remember why my black *** would have been watching such a show, but I remember this movie and she did in fact go out with dude and they both say they won't tell what happened after
edit: found the clip

Again, its 2 different sets of Latina twins on rubratings for the four hunnid. Give me the rest for a finder's fee. #costoflivingdifference

How good looking are the twins? If I see something like this -

0DE1A576-4E0C-4572-82C5-D6630B3C1DF3.jpeg

I’m not sure it’s a good deal.

Again, its 2 different sets of Latina twins on rubratings for the four hunnid. Give me the rest for a finder's fee. #costoflivingdifference
I've done a fair bit, but I think I'd retire from sex if I got to experience twins. How do you top that?
Closest I've ever gotten was sisters and that wasn't even at the same time. Just fooling around a bit, no sex
Got to watch one masturbate and the other we got a little hands on before she got uncomfortable so I left it alone

I've done a fair bit, but I think I'd retire from sex if I got to experience twins. How do you top that?
Closest I've ever gotten was sisters and that wasn't even at the same time. Just fooling around a bit, no sex
Got to watch one masturbate and the other we got a little hands on before she got uncomfortable so I left it alone
Imma set up a gofundme, yall donate the money and I'll hit them up and let you know. If we reach $2,000 I'll record and post it

lawdog1 lawdog1 I swear I thought you were a moderator. That's why every time you like some off topic ish I be like yea we're good and sometimes toe the line. I posted a screencap of the twins but even then I was like I dont know and thought better of it. Yall just gotta use your imaginations or google 4 hands and then times it by 2 if you want 8. It can be done, but I got baby money. I'm drinking a store brand protein shake right now

Playing this in honor of you Mr. Based Jesus Based Jesus
96A17BD8-1F5D-4043-8097-102FF667D94A.jpeg

Top 5 Greatest Fumble I’ve had in my lifetime had to be right after college when be when I flew a girl out to DC and bought us tickets to one of those All You Can Drink Black Tie Galas. She had to cancel last minute because of her dad’s declining health. Ended up meeting two light skinned joints at the event that were sisters, got food at a pretty nice Chinese resto after the Gala and took them back to my hotel suite. Didn’t end up smashing together or either of them at all. I was blacked out when I met them, somehow cajoled them to this after hours Chinese, came to during the meal and somehow got them back to my hotel suite :wow: :lol:

That was definitely my greatest chance for an organic threesome. I could just buy one now but it’s like the difference between winning with the team who drafted you and forming a super team. Not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom