⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cs are looking shhhhaakkkky warrior. You got faith in them pulling this one out, no creampie? (Sorry I had to throw it back to the earlier conversation)
It's a 3 point game because Joe Harris hit a runner at the buzzer :lol:

The Celtics absolutely SHOULD beat Brooklyn without KD, but who knows. Now gotta get these rotations figured out with everybody back.

"he gets in underneath and he works it in really deep doesn't he" -toronto raptors announcers

looks like NT aint the only place that's "dangerously horny"

"he gets in underneath and he works it in really deep doesn't he" -toronto raptors announcers

looks like NT aint the only place that's "dangerously horny"

Bruh. I been watching this Cs game remotely via the Acela x my iPad. I touch down in DC, take a piss then when I stare up at the urinal, I see this. Gotta be one of y’all trolling after today.
7F9B6A73-6AFB-4053-8C6F-872E7FB103EA.jpeg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican do you have this number in your phone? VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL Do you know dude? This is disturbing

If Sacramento or Atlanta kept Luka the current Mavs team plus Dennis Smith Jr, Wendell Carter and Cam Reddish would be the team I watched every night.

kyrie out here balling with claxton, green, tyler, and shamet
now you replace him with jimmy
scary hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom