⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone watching the g-league final?

see what paul reed and isaiah joe can do in a big game (for what it is)

336B785900000578-3552944-image-m-4_1461293911810.jpg

had them violating all kind of nature, mixing identical DNAs
I've done a fair bit, but I think I'd retire from sex if I got to experience twins. How do you top that?
Closest I've ever gotten was sisters and that wasn't even at the same time. Just fooling around a bit, no sex
Got to watch one masturbate and the other we got a little hands on before she got uncomfortable so I left it alone
little persons?

Bro. I watch LifeTime two shows and I see commercials for this show Little People: Atlanta and I’m like “This city is the selection frshstunna frshstunna has, wavycrocket wavycrocket skips on his BM to service these little yambs and antidope antidope wants to move to an area populated by said yambs?”Wild.
Can't lie I'd smash these 2. Get to write off twins and little people at the same time. 2 birds 2 stones :pimp:
LittleWomenAtlanta_Twins.jpg

I've seen a lot of people debating "LeBron and KD vs Bird and Magic" based off of the Quinn Cook tweet. am I the only one who thinks that LeBron and KD win rather easily? Prime LeBron and Prime KD are both more athletically gifted than their 80's counterparts and they're both better one-on-one offensive players and better defenders.

In a two on two half court game, LeBron is going straight downhill on magic and bird every possession and KD could ISO and get his shot whenever he wants

Posting because I need to think in my mind we won a trade for once (that pick tho):

Any other team sit a 22 year old on a back to back?

The Mavs act like we the 1st seed
Against OKC? Whatever.

We got 10 B2Bs and like 10 fewer days off than games left to play this year.

Need both them guys for the next 5 in heavy minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom