⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the same time?Aint that incest? You really going for the triple double here.

EpRvkBXWMAA2pSV.jpeg

Against OKC? Whatever.

We got 10 B2Bs and like 10 fewer days off than games left to play this year.

Need both them guys for

This is cool and all but I've never heard of another 22 year old doing this.

I've expected KP to be on the Toronto Kawhi load management plan his entire Mavs tenure but Luka?

I just want another example

This is cool and all but I've never heard of another 22 year old doing this.

I've expected KP to be on the Toronto Kawhi load management plan his entire Mavs tenure but Luka?

I just want another example
There may not be one but this year is also totally unprecedented historically so it kinda is what it is.

House of Highlights Caption: "MJ at the game watching LaMelo put on a show."

LaMelo at halftime: 1-6 for 2 points and 6 assists. i'm assuming he's made some impressive alleys to bridges?

Y'all straight wylin today. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Cats in here dangerously horny on a Thursday :lol: ...it b like that sometimes tho ...
:rofl:

top 10 word pairing
Man. Today was a great day for the thread. But I’m about to be on this site for two decades this summer so I know this thread is bigger than basketball, especially during periods of inactivity. I got love for each and every single one of all y’all in here, eem the BAN/HANs that come in from time to time who I won’t tag.

I used to casually browse the the NBA thread/NT at a point tbh so I fell into the Jemele jokes but learned DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is actually a really knowledgeable and cool guy. Figured out the Mamba birthday cake didn’t have to define MVP MVP and he’s a chill dude. Sleuthed that I have certainly crossed up frshstunna frshstunna and wavycrocket wavycrocket and a few of their boys at some point. Lovingly fathered an NTets son. Etc., etc. This thread is beautiful, man. Best one on NT.

Now that the ridiculous talk is over, enjoy the games tonight my dudes. Let’s get this second half off without a hitch (or at least less of a hitch) :nthat:

Cs are on their way to getting medium soiled washed and the trade rumors will pop up again but nothing will come of them....again.Life is back to normal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom