⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you mean, missed inside tonight

Talking about Meyers Leonard, Chuck was kinda coppin' pleas for him mentioning Cancel Culture, and how locker rooms in his day said worse and mention how he didn't know what **** meant as a defense

Kenny simply said nobody is saying he needs to be "cancelled" but mentioned his previous statements about the flag, not kneeling and being "anti-racist" but you got that word in your bag, educate yourself.

Chuck kept saying he disagreed for whatever reason? and kept mentioning their locker room talk was worse and Kenny said you would get checked if it went there (with BASS in his voice aepps20 aepps20 ), Chuck shut up after that

tenor (11).gif

Slate of games was good tonight. A lot of dudes played out of their minds (for their expectations/role).

For my Cs guys in here, was last night just a function of Jaylen Brown stinking it up? How many games do you think Cs/Nets go and in whose favor? I peeped Jerami Grant put up 32/8/4 last night....y’all are definitely not getting him or at least not for the low :lol:

I have a few issues with Barkley’s comments from last night, but just from a logic perspective, I don’t know how you admit to just learning a word and then confidently saying you used to say things much worse than that word (that you didn’t know, until this week).

Chuck says to "Be Careful" with your words.
Kenny says to "Be Better" with your words.

This is the first time that I agreed with Charles. Meyers stood up against cancel culture and BLM and he stood up for law enforcement and our military. People in here know that I've been supportive of Meyers before this incident and I will continue to do so. Guys like him are the only reason I watch the NBA.

Also, Beasley might easily be their best trade asset. Aaron Gordon needs to be on this team.
Do they need to make that trade in season doe? They have the worst record in the league. Should probably keep it that way to have a legit shot at Cade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom