⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to go at Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo ’s take of KAT being 2021 Al Jefferson but EYE am not choosing violence today. On a TWolves related note though, I remember when I closed my first deal at work, I experienced the exact opposite of what these coaches faced. I had a bunch of old white men (like one or two yambs) do the same water thing to me in a meeting room....but with a bunch of bottles of Veuve Cliquot. They said “it’s a Golden Shower for the Golden Boy.”Had me there in my Hugo Boss suit and leather Ferragamos like
1615566580616.gif

At first I thought it was a racial thing but I later found out/realized they do it to everybody on their first deal but got damb. I absolutely hate getting rained on, especially when I’m not rocking some galoshes, but the champagne spray by old white dudes was way worse.

I know we got some trainers and coaches in here, anyone else got a Gatorade bath or water shower?

I was going to go at Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo ’s take of KAT being 2021 Al Jefferson but EYE am not choosing violence today. On a TWolves related note though, I remember when I closed my first deal at work, I experienced the exact opposite of what these coaches faced. I had a bunch of old white men (like one or two yambs) do the same water thing to me in a meeting room....but with a bunch of bottles of Veuve Cliquot. They said “it’s a Golden Shower for the Golden Boy.”Had me there in my Hugo Boss suit and leather Ferragamos like
1615566580616.gif

At first I thought it was a racial thing but I later found out/realized they do it to everybody on their first deal but got damb. I absolutely hate getting rained on, especially when I’m not rocking some galoshes, but the champagne spray by old white dudes was way worse.

I know we got some trainers and coaches in here, anyone else got a Gatorade bath or water shower?

The fact you referred to it as violence shows how Charmin what you have to say probably is, and how right what I said was.

You chose right, cause you would end up on the figurative Summer Jam screen in this thread.

#bestpromoonnt

They are just Brown wingtips that I got my cobbler to restore. Nothing outrageous.

Don’t do this, man.

Do what? You initiated it.

Cause I know what I am doing.

And I know whatever it is, I will win.

Why?

Because I am the BEST talker, promo and humblest individual on NT.

I can dish and take it and not have my day effected at all.

Can you?

I dont think so.

So YOU, dont do this.

You're welcome.

Another wild day in the thread coming.
We need violence. KAT has only averaged less than 20 PPG once. His rookie year at 18.3PPG. He’s exceed 20PPG his other five years. Al Jefferson has only averaged 20+PPG THREE times in his career. But we’re comparing them?
1615568638266.gif

We need violence. KAT has only averaged less than 20 PPG once. His rookie year at 18.3PPG. He’s exceed 20PPG his other five years. Al Jefferson has only averaged 20+PPG THREE times in his career. But we’re comparing them?
1615568638266.gif

Not talking about exact stats. Talking about putting up good stats and the team being trash.

That's the comparison.

And the fact that you KAT has even better stats then AL, and the team is still trash, further backs up my my point.

Thank you for the assist.

Minny really don’t give af about defense

John Collins is 12th for his position in defensive real plus-minus though

And Al could not shoot 3’s, the comparison doesn’t stick. Impact not considering stats can be said for a lot of players because you’re purposely not factoring in supporting casts. Hard to make any point when you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom