⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Beasley overlaps with Edwards, I'm not trading him for Gordon. Gordon can be a free agent in 2022. No way I can take that risk in Minnesota with the contracts already handed out.

This is the first time that I agreed with Charles. Meyers stood up against cancel culture and BLM and he stood up for law enforcement and our military. People in here know that I've been supportive of Meyers before this incident and I will continue to do so. Guys like him are the only reason I watch the NBA.
Got a hard time believing this is the first time you agreed with Charles.

This is cool, but he’s also 19 :lol:

That's what I talked about with my roommate, he hasn't had many leaders on the court that weren't his age until now, aside from the upperclassmen at Georgia last year. :lol:

Still cool that Ant and Rubio keep throwing compliments each other's way over and over and over. Up-and-coming bromance until Rubio gets dealt to the Clips.

That's what I talked about with my roommate, he hasn't had many leaders on the court that weren't his age until now, aside from the upperclassmen at Georgia last year. :lol:

Still cool that Ant and Rubio keep throwing compliments each other's way over and over and over. Up-and-coming bromance until Rubio gets dealt to the Clips.

I don't think its happening. Latest stuff I'm hearing that the Clips are not actively looking to make a trade. They could pick up someone on the buyout market if a guy that fills a need becomes available.

But then again, maybe they'll reconsider since Pat Beverly can never stay healthy. :stoneface:

I get what Charles is saying but I can't agree with it.

It's like people don't want to understand that times change. It might've been "ok" then but it isn't now. Be careful vs be better...if you gotta be careful eventually you will find yourself in a situation like Meyers Leonard.

Damn well, a Rubio-Bev swap would be perfect for both teams, thinking toward when DLo comes back to start. Regardless of production, mentality-wise, Bev would be good just to have around DLo, KAT, and Ant, as much as I like Rubio and how it's good to have him around as well.

And Clippers need someone to get the five on the court into the flow of the offense as you guys were talking about in the thread.

Bruh, how the Pelicans get debacled by the Timberwolves by 30 at home?

I was skeptical of the Van Gundy hire, but the master of panic ain't it.

Gentry didn't die for this.

Myrie went off last night and those Nets earned jerseys are :emoji_fire:

Not surprised the Inside crew sans Kenny was trying to cop pleas for Meyers Leonard.

Do they need to make that trade in season doe? They have the worst record in the league. Should probably keep it that way to have a legit shot at Cade.

Definitely wait until the offseason. They are in no rush to do anything now and it will be beneficial for the new coach to see his players fully healthy and in action before making a move.

It could be super negative in that locker room when we rattle off more 10-15 game losing streaks... I don't want someone to affect winning or losing this year, but someone like Bev who wouldn't affect that, but lay a blueprint for how you play defense and instill that attitude. If they don't make a deal though that's alright.

I don't think its happening. Latest stuff I'm hearing that the Clips are not actively looking to make a trade. They could pick up someone on the buyout market if a guy that fills a need becomes available.

But then again, maybe they'll reconsider since Pat Beverly can never stay healthy. :stoneface:

As a Lakers fan, Pat Beverly is worth the $20 million the Paper Clipps are paying. Along with the 16 million being payed to Marcus Morris.

Thanks for blowing money, but at least it will get you to the second round.

KAT is trash, when he wasnt going through stuff, Wolves were trash. Now that he is going through stuff, Wolves still trash.

KAT is just 2021 Al Jefferson. Empty stats, sorry team.

1615565408666.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom