⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain’t this the second time this season that happened to Embiid? Was it the same knee?

I wonder if this motivates Morey to make a move.
I doubt it . Sixers management still believes Embiid is the Process and have to trust it. as great as Embiid's potential is, his lack of proper conditioning and ethics would be his downfall. even the Bulls made a mistake into believing that Rose could return back to the way he was, even with the help of rehab and surgery. Embiid might still be able to achieve his full potential with proper motivation. otherwise he would end up just like that Bynum guy that was suppose to become the next big thing for the Lakers.

MVP isnt all about the numbers. That’s a bottom 5 team without him. Take Harden or Lebron away from their teams and they’re not bottom 5. What Chris Paul did/doing to the Suns is MVP worthy.

I wonder if this motivates Morey to make a move.
To go get Tucker, Bjelica, Muscala yes. To try to swing for something bigger no.
Ain’t this the second time this season that happened to Embiid? Was it the same knee?
Yea he hyper extended it vs Portland back in February but basically came back 5 minutes later
I doubt it . Sixers management still believes Embiid is the Process and have to trust it. as great as Embiid's potential is, his lack of proper conditioning and ethics would be his downfall. even the Bulls made a mistake into believing that Rose could return back to the way he was, even with the help of rehab and surgery. Embiid might still be able to achieve his full potential with proper motivation. otherwise he would end up just like that Bynum guy that was suppose to become the next big thing for the Lakers.
Wrong. His worth ethic and conditioning *this season* is 100x better than it was before. Man said himself he changed his diet, got a personal trainer and nutritionist and you can see it on the floor. He’s not getting gassed towards the end of games

Man had a baby, got in shape and the front runner for MVP and possibly DPOY but #YALL still want more. Cmon now Shaq

Nash numbers weren't too crazy when he won mvp. Cp3 is in the discussion imo. I also think if heat keep improving butler deserves some consideration. They were a lottery team before he got healthy. Giannis also right there but they won't give it to him 3 times in a row.

If you aren’t in the top 5 in the MVP race at the halfway point of season you are more than likely not getting it. However with covid anything can happen.

Jokic or Dame might just sneak in

Jokic is still very much in the MVP convo. Nuggets are 5th in the West and he’s putting up these numbers -

75EF5983-E024-4739-9343-076D059BB882.png

Bottom 5 team? :lol: They finished with the exact same record as Portland & Memphis last year, tie breaker kept them out of the play-in

Yes bottom 5. Last year they atleast had a respectable Oubre and Rubio brought them some structure. An inconsistent and soft Ayton plus a gunning Booker sends u back into the bottom 5 with their current roster minus CP.

It was Embiids award for sure, now with the injury idk. He might still get it if he’s eligible. The rest of the candidates aren’t doing anything different than what they usually do. I think CP should get it, his impact this year is MVP worthy.

It’s gonna be the usual best player from the best team . It’s Bron’s to lose now

MVP isnt all about the numbers. That’s a bottom 5 team without him. Take Harden or Lebron away from their teams and they’re not bottom 5. What Chris Paul did/doing to the Suns is MVP worthy.
It’s admirable but it’s not MVP worthy. Raw numbers and analytics don’t support it. WS% and other analytics measuring his actual effect on winning is lower than last year too. Phoenix ended last season in the bubble playing really well. They are not a bottom 5 team this year without CP3 and getting those other guys back. Look at who the bottom 5 teams are right now. They all STINK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom