⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares about who wins the MVP nowadays. it has more become of a hype job / popularity / beauty contest rather than actually being an MVP. I mean WestBrook, Harden, Giannis ?

I guess from the words of wisdom from our snowflake generation viewers, we are not the target market. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To go get Tucker, Bjelica, Muscala yes. To try to swing for something bigger no.

Yea he hyper extended it vs Portland back in February but basically came back 5 minutes later

Wrong. His worth ethic and conditioning *this season* is 100x better than it was before. Man said himself he changed his diet, got a personal trainer and nutritionist and you can see it on the floor. He’s not getting gassed towards the end of games

Man had a baby, got in shape and the front runner for MVP and possibly DPOY but #YALL still want more. Cmon now Shaq
wrong.gif

Hope the Kangz win the lotto. Fox/Hali/Cade would be really fun. Bagley been showing a little life recently too.

Those 4 with a new coach would be a good foundation.

Hope the Kangz win the lotto. Fox/Hali/Cade would be really fun. Bagley been showing a little life recently too.

Those 4 with a new coach would be a good foundation.
Any one of the top 3-5 guys feels like a great fit with Fox/Halli.

Love Mobley there.

MVP is rarely decided by who does “more” with “less” but somehow thats people’s argument every year for who they think should win MVP lol
Lol exactly, the more with less logic never is actually applied to winners, those dudes just get a little respect with some scattered 3rd place votes

I agree with those who’ve said mvp is kinda stupid. Nobody cares anymore about a regular season mvp.
but the usual criteria is basically 1- who’s the best player and 2- who’s the best player on the best team

Announcer actually doubled down on this. No one is calling him a top 10 player. Top 20 sure. Not sure how he’s made the AS game via hype when the coaches selected him as a reserve each year but I digress

Announcer didn't tell a lie

Harden is averaged 25/11/9 as a Net and they are 19-4. Then look at what the rockets have become.

JimVP

He tanked the Rockets at the beginning of the season and Myrie is putting up 28/6/5 on damn near 50/40/90. Voters ain't going to let the way he got outta Houston slide.

Bron still putting up 26/8/8 on a top team in the league w/o AD for what's going to be almost half the season. He was leading the race all season before that slide a couple weeks ago. Naturally he's going to assume the frontrunner position. Got the narrative in his favor as well.

Cause of Harden's shenanigans to start the year think Joker or Dame are the real threats; don't think they'll give Yanni a 3rd in a row either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom