⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get Bron's narrative, but there's gonna be like 5+ guys with better stats than him. Some of those guys on teams that may end up having a better record than the Lakers.

Bron can have MVP. Harden will take finals MVP

But on a serious note this actually does kinda matter. You can scratch embiid off with this injury

Screenshot_20210313-101438~2.png

Old interview (obvi), but in it Wilt somewhat begins to back off the 20,000 women thing thrn kind if doubles down, also claims he benches over 600lbs, drives across the country at 125-180mph average on the highway, often while holding his breathe over 5 to 6 minutes at a time, also waterskis over 130mph often by the interstate and can see the looks on the drivers' faces as he whisks by them, and basketball wise that MJ's style wouldnt work ib his era because its too showboaty and he'd get flagrant fouled and benched a lot by his own coach for hotdogging

They didnt even have time to ask him about the time a mountain lion jumped out and attacked him and he killed it with his bare hands, or never touching a weight before then meeting Arnold and out lifting him the first try, or any of his other infinite tall tales

Why is Lebrinkles’ narrative so much better than the other MVP candidates? His age?

Why is Lebrinkles’ narrative so much better than the other MVP candidates? His age?
Assuming he and the Lakers keep this up, he's going to hit the sweet spot of great stats, great team record, not miss many games, storyline (age 36 season).

He’s 36. Let’s not get desensitized to that.

I get it and him sustaining this level of play at that age is remarkable. But he gets praised for it all the time and I’m not sure that should be the deciding factor for the NBA most valuable player award. Just my personal opinion.

Again, all of these guys yall bringing up are do this every year. Harden, Jokic, Lebron Dame etc have similar stats on 45-55 win teams mostly every year. So what’s different this year that they deserve to be MVP?

Again, all of these guys yall bringing up are do this every year. Harden, Jokic, Lebron Dame etc have similar stats on 45-55 win teams mostly every year. So what’s different this year that they deserve to be MVP?

Because there’s nobody putting up monster numbers on a 60 win team, like Gianny the last couple of years.

Because there’s nobody putting up monster numbers on a 60 win team, like Gianny the last couple of years.

Thats why it should be narrative based and given to CP. You take a 34 win team last year to potentially 50 wins and 2nd in the west in a shortened season.

Barring a collapse, what single player has had a bigger impact on their team this year?

I get it and him sustaining this level of play at that age is remarkable. But he gets praised for it all the time and I’m not sure that should be the deciding factor for the NBA most valuable player award. Just my personal opinion.
He’s gonna get praised for it as long as he continues to play.

Thats why it should be narrative based and given to CP. You take a 34 win team last year to potentially 50 wins and 2nd in the west in a shortened season.

Barring a collapse, what single player has had a bigger impact on their team this year?

he has a case, but I think it’s too early to call him MVP. I have my doubts PHX is going to remain top 4 in the West.

OKC needs to tank better. Stop winning these games and get a better lotto pick. They have the means to trade up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom