⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA678455-C023-4E79-8ED6-8AF10BAFCAD3.gif

this fool said fell off, man he never had it.

Mainly talking about the intensity and passion he displayed in that. This his 7th year and it still seems like he has rookie jitters.

I just don't understand how this man fell off so drastically. He went to the league and lost ALL intensity.

Watching this, it's hard to believe it's the same dude now.

So he went between the legs and thats supposed to mean what exactly ??? - This isn’t a dunk contest bro :lol:

The dude never had any footwork, he’s consistently off balance, terrible jumper, etc.......

He’s never had real game.

He has the same “measurements” as Westbrook doe.

all that off the ball stuff ain’t going to fly when there’s no reason not to take your eyes off of Steph
All we heard about is how his gravity was going to open up looks for Oubre and Wiggins. I agree that it doesn’t matter as long as this is the roster, though. I just think we’ll likely see an injury if the plan becomes to make Steph’s usage 30%.

I said a 2x MVP, a 2x DPOY, a HOF coach, a former all-star SHOULD be able to make it TO the 2nd rd. And I didn’t take the bet because I wanted to enjoy a season of Warriors getting destroyed. Get it straight.

one of the goat coaches
2nd goat pg
Hof 2x dpoy
Former all-star, roy

should be able to make a decent playoff run no?

2nd rd at least
At LEAST meaning 2nd round or DEEPER

Is what you said.

All we heard about is how his gravity was going to open up looks for Oubre and Wiggins. I agree that it doesn’t matter as long as this is the roster, though. I just think we’ll likely see an injury if the plan becomes to make Steph’s usage 30%.

I’m paying you $200 Ms I need 30% usage. Look at this. We got wiseman initiating offense? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom