⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC could trade up if they really needed to. Don't they potentially have like 10 1st rounders in the next 3 years? :lol:

Your argument would imply that OKC will play .700 basketball the rest of the schedule like they did last year. You and I both know this won’t happen and I’m willing to bet $150 on it 👀

No they are playing nearly the same level ball without him through half of the season and they’ve been throwing games. They have no incentive to play .700 ball the rest of the way.

Really bro? No one's throwing game 20 games into the season. Gotta give credit to SGA and Horford too. Plus the emergence of Dort.

SGA isn’t playing in B2Bs. They traded Diallo for a worse player. They’ve played at least 4 games with 8 guys. They are starting pokoshahahshaki

OKC was openly tanking last year and CP3 still overcame. I won’t stand for this disrespect.

That Pokusevski kid might be the worst nba player I’ve seen in a very long time :sick: Eat a cheeseburger sheesh

We bought Poku back up to help tank and he had the game winning block then hit a dagger 3 the other night against the Mavs

The Thunder not gonna win on accident again tobight. Theo Maledon, Tyler Jerome, Kenrich Williams, Justin Jackson, and Moses Brown is the lineup right now, and Jackson is catching fire.

Dirk Gasol is averaging 27/11/8.5 on 57/42/88 and hasn't missed a single game. Insane season so far. There's a long way to go but he deserves the MVP as of now IMO.

If Luka gets a top 4 seed is above the Nuggets while having a better or similar record to Sixers, that narrative is going to swing toward the Slovenian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom