⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a 4/5 in today's NBA and lives in the paint. Plenty of offensive rebound chances and defensive grab and go opportunities.

I really think it's a conditioning thing. He rather exert that energy on the offensive end.

I also think his height/arm length may be more of an issue for rebounding than for him scoring. But he can definitely do better.

He's a 4/5 in today's NBA and lives in the paint. Plenty of offensive rebound chances and defensive grab and go opportunities.

I really think it's a conditioning thing. He rather exert that energy on the offensive end.
I also think his height/arm length may be more of an issue for rebounding than for him scoring. But he can definitely do better.
I agree. His arm length for that position really explains why he doesnt rack up elite #s.
Prolly should get steven adams to pass up his rebounds.

maybe. on the otherhand, how often does he miss or the team miss to warrant a rebound? we also have to consider the role he is playing or where he is often located, not because he is a typical 4/5 player. you can't exactly rebound if the team you are playing against doesn't miss. while it would be nice to rack up some board numbers, I can only guess that it has to do with maintenance as well. considering how much force and effort he does on the offensive end, I guess him and the team management are trying to keep those knees fresh in the long run rather than risking a longterm injury that could impact his game. just look at Blake Griffin nowadays. even A.D. would be done if not for those time-off and rehab work once in a while.

both
as aepps20 aepps20 would say, occifer jim is maintaining law and order
KD been told to stand back and stand by

That's the only way to see things famb. I no longer feel afraid when walking da mean streets knowing that Officer Jim is patrolling New York, KD is standing back and standing by and Meyers Leonard is STANDING UP FOR OUR FREEDOMS.

Steven Adams one of those dudes who just out there for cardio a lot of times
bigs like him are pretty much extinct and not needed in this modern game
didn't he develop a three ball last season? i thought i saw him taking a couple when i watched the thunder

New Orleans has a lot of problems, like three point defense and rim protection, but rebounding isn't one of them. Zion hunts for offensive rebounds. On the defensive end he'll let whoever rebound it so he can run back on offense, post up on a mismatch or get an alley oop maybe

Wouldn't that effect shooting form instead of accuracy?
Bingo!
You can tell he never hooped.
Shooting with a bigger ball will **** up your hand placement and muscle memory cause that **** would be heavy

It’s the same weight.

1615828077464.png

Make 100 shots with these on then take em off and make another 100. Do that for at least a month. When you're finished do this drill from the free throw and 3 point line: make 10 shots. Doesn't matter how many you miss, just make 10. On the next set make another 10 but this time you have to make 2 in a row for it to count as 1. Then on the next set 3 in a row and so on. You'll train yourself to psychologically feel like making 2, 3, 4 shots in a row isn't good enough and you'll rarely ever miss consecutive good looks in game situations.

You're welcome

1615828077464.png

Make 100 shots with these on then take em off and make another 100. Do that for at least a month. When you're finished do this drill from the free throw and 3 point line: make 10 shots. Doesn't matter how many you miss, just make 10. On the next set make another 10 but this time you have to make 2 in a row for it to count as 1. Then on the next set 3 in a row and so on. You'll train yourself to psychologically feel like making 2, 3, 4 shots in a row isn't good enough and you'll rarely ever miss consecutive good looks in game situations.

You're welcome

Post a video of you taking 10 jumpshots from ANY range so we can see how efficient this regiment has been for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom