⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some, but I don’t think it will be the same as the bandwagons that got built up for the Heat, Warriors, Lakers, etc.
We talking real life or here? I think the number of nets fans explode in real life if they win cause they’ll be favorites to win again. Here, probably not so much. Lakers fans here increase exponentially after a title run?

They’re still winning. Nba has turned into “who cares until the playoffs” league more than ever. Smart for teams but makes the regular season suck
Really just football the only league where all the games are real important...Every other sport got so many games or teams that ain’t taking the season too serious from the jump that it leads to alotta “whatever” games...All about tuning in to see great individual performances

I haven't ran a full in probably more than 10 years, literally. I assume I can and that I can't dunk but still can come close, but that's just ego. Realistically, 1 trip up down and I'm probably dying and picking a side (offense or defense) to camp out in. I can do the elliptical for 30 minutes at low intensity with a few 45 second high intensity bursts though, so I could probably play good d in spurts. Gonna argue about calls and score to catch my breathe a lot too, I'll adopt that tactic from past old heads. If you're playing outside one bad miss or errant pass and it's a 5 minute break anyways.

I haven't ran a full in probably more than 10 years, literally. I assume I can and that I can't dunk but still can come close, but that's just ego. Realistically, 1 trip up down and I'm probably dying and picking a side (offense or defense) to camp out in. I can do the elliptical for 30 minutes at low intensity with a few 45 second high intensity bursts though, so I could probably play good d in spurts. Gonna argue about calls and score to catch my breathe a lot too, I'll adopt that tactic from past old heads. If you're playing outside one bad miss or errant pass and it's a 5 minute break anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom