⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest game of the season for the bum a** Knicks , coming in on their 1 game win streak

Nets need to rest Harden and Irving

I got buckets for everyone in here..... unless you played professionally or D1 lol
giphy.gif

Steven Adams one of those dudes who just out there for cardio a lot of times
LOL. couldn't blame him. too bad he wasn't able to develop at OKC with Westbrook practically stat-padding and taking his job on the boards and offense.

New Orleans has a lot of problems, like three point defense and rim protection, but rebounding isn't one of them. Zion hunts for offensive rebounds. On the defensive end he'll let whoever rebound it so he can run back on offense, post up on a mismatch or get an alley oop maybe
that's smart and good as well. I remember back in the day that I would do both. rebound and run. after a few possessions, I'm pretty much gassed.

havent ran a full 5 vs 5 since last march
LA fitness gyms opened up to today but wont eem let ppl use the court for bball activites
:smh:

was really looking to see all these thrash *** hoopers in they grinch's

I can safely say that I'd be gassed immediately. haven't done full court in over a year and haven't run in over a year. no real cardio to be honest and my belly is back. and no swimming for over a year. just horrible. I have re-started weightlifting though. atleast I have to start somewhere all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom