⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
in 12 games ben simmons has yet to lose to the knicks

nick. nick. your guys gonna come out pissed from last night, tonight should be a great one and something tells me knicks get it done by 5, hopefully i am wrong but

something tells me our bench wont perform the same way they have past 3 game avg 55pts

Last night was at least the second time Trezz has been involved in a flagrant call like that. Dude definitely has a habit of getting his face in places that are elbow adjacent.

Downside of being a 6'7 center.

I get it. In my hoops lifetime, I’ve had cuts opened up under my eye from catching an elbow on 3 separate occasions, one of which required 7 stitches to close. And I didn’t think any of the plays were dirty by the other guy. Just had my face in a bad place at a bad time.

What's interesting about KD is that he can very well be the best defensive player on the nets by a large margin (we saw that with Golden State). It will be interesting to see how KD will blend in this team. He's not a selfish player and would do whatever it takes to win ball games.

Funny thing is they probably could've called a flagrant 1 on Wiseman's 6th foul too. Swinging elbow on someone else after getting a rebound.

Pels should be all over this. Figure out what to do with Adams in the offseason. Bledsoe and a First?

Hornets too.

Indiana definitely does not need Bledsoe. And the first is interesting, but that would also depend on the protections. The pels would be a great fit for him though.

Id also say Hornets would be great. Him and Washington on the front court would be a sweet shooting big combo who can also hold their own on defence.

Indiana definitely does not need Bledsoe. And the first is interesting, but that would also depend on the protections. The pels would be a great fit for him though.
They don't, but he's the easiest salary match. Could probably flip him for something else down the line. Getting a lightly protected pick would be the main reason for Indy to do the deal.

Someone like him is the perfect big to pair with Zion.

They've played the Pacers, Warriors, Kings x2, Magic, Mavs, Spurs, Rockets, Celtics, Pistons, and Knicks in that stretch

They're also a league best 17-3 against teams .500 or better.

Y'all still going to be saying they ain't beat anybody when they gentlemen sweep the East to get to the finals.

Zion and Myles might grab 13 rebounds between the two of them though.
Is what it is. Most floor spacing bigs aren't great rebounders outside of the true stars like Embiid/Joker/AD. They aren't going to be able to get that kind of player. The Turner/Horford type is the happy compromise. Not great rebounders but can defend and space the floor adequately for Zion.

True, but Zion doesn’t even need spacing. Man gets to the bucket in 2 dribbles in traffic effortlessly. Wild to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom