⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter about to get shaq up outta there :sick:

B21CC496-77E1-4C24-B94B-060EE3C2117C.gif

Kind of wonder if Shaq made the comment, at least in part, just to troll Candace. Not that it would make it any better.

Only other people I know of ITT that have actively been keeping up with this series are wavycrocket wavycrocket and pmatic pmatic but its open to anyone really.

Top 10 peaks, 14 players. Who is getting cut here?

1398x607.png.e39989f2ef7a45029826f55692cbf420

Why is Shaq suggesting to lower the rim considered such a bad thing? Don't they already play with a smaller ball and 3 point? I don't think lowering it will is enough overall to get way more people more interested in watching it, but is it not worth a try to help generate some more attraction to the league?

I'm not a fan of Bledsoe but it seems he was directed to foul Damian instead of letting him shoot a 3

Last play of the game not when they was up 3 . He shoots a long two and he fouls him just contest it hes not gonna miss a ft . Ur up 1 and u foul one of the best foul shooters in the nba Bledsoe is a clown and has been the last couple of years . Three vets on the pelicans getting a combined 60 mill that play
No defense

Why is Shaq suggesting to lower the rim considered such a bad thing? Don't they already play with a smaller ball and 3 point? I don't think lowering it will get people more interested in watching it, but is it not worth a try to help generate some more attraction to the league?
He’s saying that the rim should be lowered so women could dunk more. He believes the WNBA would gain more popularity if the women dunked

It’ll bring more highlights obviously but if you only see the same women dunking (the Griners, Parker’s and Snu Snus) what does it really add.

Only other people I know of ITT that have actively been keeping up with this series are wavycrocket wavycrocket and pmatic pmatic but its open to anyone really.

Top 10 peaks, 14 players. Who is getting cut here?

1398x607.png.e39989f2ef7a45029826f55692cbf420
Walton & Robinson. I’ll have to watch the series to understand why Lakers Cap > Milwaukee.

Last one has to be Steph. If we’re isolating his very best year, he was the 3rd leading scorer in the Cleveland series. KG went up against Kobe & Shaq and that didn’t happen.

Adams in drop all game long, Dame walking into practice jumper after practice jumper. Easiest 50 I’ve ever seen :lol:

Get Adams outta here man.

It’s bAd when u got Reggie Miller saying they got to switch up their defense in the first half and the second half they get torched . Adams can’t defend the three and gets blown by when they drive in . Pelicans have had center problems this year and last year . Bledsoe and Adams needs to get traded by the deadline and they need to start Hayes and hart

Walton first guy cut for me, but after that idk. I wanna say KG next
Walton, KG and David Robinson are my first three cuts. Fourth cut is difficult.
Walton & Robinson. I’ll have to watch the series to understand why Lakers Cap > Milwaukee.

Last one has to be Steph. If we’re isolating his very best year, he was the 3rd leading scorer in the Cleveland series. KG went up against Kobe & Shaq and that didn’t happen.
Walton, Robinson, KG are the first 3. Next after would be between KD, Hakeem and maybe Magic
Walton & KG are super locks for cuts on my list. Robinson was my third, rattled on the fourth but ended up going with Bird.

But lets also do the other way... Lets rank the top 3.

So it doesn't seem like I'm parroting I will go first.

Bron is going to end up first
Jordan second
Shaq third

Remember when Jordan Clakrson was bricking everything in Cleveland? Even in commercials?

Glad to see my Pinoy brotha flourish.

friends an idiot ....: he meant book announcement as in Rich Paul book. Never mind me 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom