⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics have 2 Centers much better than him already :lol:

Guys getting the same amount of money as Jokic and Embid this season . Pelicans been clowns with their centers they was paying Derrick favors 18m a year last year . One of the most overrated players in the league for sure . It’s gonna be funny to see how much their gonna be willing to pay lonzo and josh hart after this season . If they taking Bledsoe 18 m contract lonzo has to get a contract in the 25 mill range at least

Not sure if I turned to something else or just fell asleep, but the last thing I remember was BI killing in the 3rd. Woke up and checked scores at some random time and saw the Pels lost. Saw Ingram missed 2 clinching fts a lil while ago. A lot of **** after that cost them the game, but he has to make those.

Guys getting the same amount of money as Jokic and Embid this season . Pelicans been clowns with their centers they was paying Derrick favors 18m a year last year . One of the most overrated players in the league for sure . It’s gonna be funny to see how much their gonna be willing to pay lonzo and josh hart after this season . If they taking Bledsoe 18 m contract lonzo has to get a contract in the 25 mill range at least
They only took Bledsoe so they could get all the picks from Milwaukee in the Jrue trade. Salary match. I assume they'll pay Lonzo and try to ship Bledsoe elsewhere this summer.

Only other people I know of ITT that have actively been keeping up with this series are wavycrocket wavycrocket and pmatic pmatic but its open to anyone really.

Top 10 peaks, 14 players. Who is getting cut here?

1398x607.png.e39989f2ef7a45029826f55692cbf420

Walton, and Robinson getting cut off the top.

The next two I'm having trouble with tho....

They only took Bledsoe so they could get all the picks from Milwaukee in the Jrue trade. Salary match. I assume they'll pay Lonzo and try to ship Bledsoe elsewhere this summer.

bucks first round picks are gonna be pointless gonna be late first round . You take on two players who don’t fit ur system with ur young core who have trash contracts. No one wants Bledsoe they should have shipped him this summer . Why draft Hayes if ur not gonna develop him ? adams and Willy trash at defending guards . Why have Bledsoe when ur trying to devwlop Kira Lewis and walker . Like I said pels are paying 60 million to the vets who have close to career low Numbers all over the board . They need to ship adams reddixk and Bledsoe by the deadline

The Adams signing was dumb, but FWIW, his salary goes from $29M this year down to $17M next year. Makes it an easily tradable contract this summer/going forward.

Still shouldn’t be the starting center clogs the paint for Zion and Cant space the floor when Bledsoe and Adams are on the floor . Blazers even played zone during yesterday games which is hilarious They need to make a move for Nikol vucevic

bucks first round picks are gonna be pointless gonna be late first round . You take on two players who don’t fit ur system with ur young core who have trash contracts. No one wants Bledsoe they should have shipped him this summer . Why draft Hayes if ur not gonna develop him ? adams and Willy trash at defending guards . Why have Bledsoe when ur trying to devwlop Kira Lewis and walker . Like I said pels are paying 60 million to the vets who have close to career low Numbers all over the board . They need to ship adams reddixk and Bledsoe by the deadline
I'm not mad at anything you're saying, but a lot of that is just a short term issue. Nobody expected New Orleans to really do much this year anyways. With the Bledsoe/Adams contracts and picks they've accumulated, they now have the flexibility to trade for someone that actually does fit Zion/Ingram/Lonzo/etc going forward.

Also, the outright Bucks picks don't start until 2025. Giannis will have a player option that summer so it's the end of his contract. Who knows if he'll even still be there by then.

Griffin has them set up pretty nicely long term. They need their guys to keep improving, but they should be able to add other pieces to them.

Walton & KG are super locks for cuts on my list. Robinson was my third, rattled on the fourth but ended up going with Bird.

But lets also do the other way... Lets rank the top 3.

So it doesn't seem like I'm parroting I will go first.

Bron is going to end up first
Jordan second
Shaq third
Top 3 almost impossible for me :lol: End to end single season campaigns you have Dream Duncan Shaq MJ Bron. I can’t call it.

I’d lean towards Dream Duncan & Bron because they were doing everything, led their team in every major category in the playoffs.

Top 3 almost impossible for me :lol: End to end single season campaigns you have Dream Duncan Shaq MJ Bron. I can’t call it.

I’d lean towards Dream Duncan & Bron because they were doing everything, led their team in every major category in the playoffs.
I think perimeter bias will take effect here and the top three will only feature Shaq as a big. If I had to do it myself though, I would have Duncan in his own their below them. THEN drop down to everyone else but I am biased most certainly.

For simplicity's sake I have (not in any particular order aside from Tier One & Duncan being at the front of Tier Two)

Tier One: Bron, Jordan, Shaq
Tier Two: Duncan, Hakeem, Kobe, Magic, Kareem
Tier 3: Steph, KD
Cut: Bird, Walton, Robinson, Garnett

I'm not mad at anything you're saying, but a lot of that is just a short term issue. Nobody expected New Orleans to really do much this year anyways. With the Bledsoe/Adams contracts and picks they've accumulated, they now have the flexibility to trade for someone that actually does fit Zion/Ingram/Lonzo/etc going forward.

Also, the outright Bucks picks don't start until 2025. Giannis will have a player option that summer so it's the end of his contract. Who knows if he'll even still be there by then.

Griffin has them set up pretty nicely long term. They need their guys to keep improving, but they should be able to add other pieces to them.

I agree with you but pelicans should be making the playoffs their def a 8th seed . Of course they not going anywhere but there’s gonna be a dilemma this year . Many people don’t believe lonzo deserves a big contract . It’s gonna be two years since the ad trade and the pels ain’t draft nothing except Hayes and the y not even developing him . Zo and hart want money and their bench is horrible . If they don’t move Eric and Adams and get a better center with a better bench it’s Gonna be a problem . They need to pick up Collins nikola or Kp

I just watched a 3hour show while I was in the office working and, I wouldn’t know NBA was going on at all based on that particular Sports show. It was RussWilson, Dasaun Watson, Andy Dalton, contracts for OLineman, Tiger, ODB destinations, man I think they mentioned LAL/Minn last night, no it was LBJ most triple double for guy over 30record or some ****. I’d ask the question “how do they still have viewers”, but hell I just had the whole show on myself. 3hrs of NFL talk in March? What a watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom